Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

69715-31adbfed-3e39-4eb9-8eb2-0f666b9b7e7e.jpeg

Why do I keep thinking of rats and a sinking ship ?
"All football players would love to play for Real Madrid. It is a dream for me, why not one day? I am in Manchester and I love my club. I am playing in Manchester, I'm having fun".

He is "having fun". Right after a 6-1 defeat - in which his individual performance was an absolute disgrace.

What a clown.

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer if Greenwood is being treated so horrendously because he is black. If he was white he wouldn't be treated like a vile human being.
He’s being treated so horrendously because theres photographic and audio evidence of it. For one, that
Makes him more likely to be guilty to the average person. Secondly, when people actually see pictures of domestic abuse or hear someone on audio literally about to rape/abuse, they realize how awful an act it really is.

Suggesting racism to foster up a defense for him is stupid and immoral. Bullshit racism claims like this are an insult to the real racism out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom