Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

60M+ And high wages for a 30 year old whos used to playing in a comfortable RM team. typical of Utds recruitment past 8 years. They actually might get relegated this season.

Hate to break it to you but the odds at the start of the season would have been something like 200/1.

Also, seems like they are signing casemiro so that won’t help.
Yeah I know but what the hell...

Also one player ain't gonna fix that shower, they may get Casemiro but they'll still have Maguire, Shaw, Fred & McTominay.

Also one player ain't gonna fix that shower, they may get Casemiro but they'll still have Maguire, Shaw, Fred & McTominay.
A predicted line-up doesn't look that bad in all honesty.

De Gea (good but not in a Ten Hag/Guardiola system)
Dalot (shit) - Varane (no idea) - Lindelof (underrated in my opinion) - Malacia (no idea)
Fred (works very well with Casemiro) - Casemiro (World Class)
Eriksen (decent)
Sancho (the most underrated overrated player, he has dethroned Sterling) - Ronaldo (shit for that system) - Martial (underrated)

Sure, their depth is god-awful and still have a lot of deadwood, but compared to the Scum, their first 11 has actual World-Class players.

One player sure, but also a class player in their biggest hole. They had nobody who could play CDM and that, IMO, is the biggest issue with their side.

It'll make a big difference I think. Maybe they will push the scum for 5th now.

One player sure, but also a class player in their biggest hole. They had nobody who could play CDM and that, IMO, is the biggest issue with their side.

It'll make a big difference I think. Maybe they will push the scum for 5th now.
I think both their CM spots were their biggest holes. This will help but they still need a progressive option at CM. This plugs 1 of 2 spots. We’ll see if it makes Fred or McT better.

I think both their CM spots were their biggest holes. This will help but they still need a progressive option at CM. This plugs 1 of 2 spots. We’ll see if it makes Fred or McT better.
Fred will definitely look better in a more box to box role, as long as they go with a midfield 3.

McT is just shit so I doubt it.

Neither Fred or Casemiro are progressive players though. So someone is going to have to get their forwards the ball.
True.

I think you can get creative with dropping Eriksen deep during build up (but not playing there without the ball). I still think there's an issue with fitting both Eriksen and Bruno into the same side, especially if they play Ronaldo.

Dalot (shit) - Varane (no idea) - Lindelof (underrated in my opinion) - Malacia (no idea)
Eriksen (decent)
Sancho (the most underrated overrated player, he has dethroned Sterling) - Ronaldo (shit for that system) - Martial (underrated)

Sure, their depth is god-awful and still have a lot of deadwood, but compared to the Scum, their first 11 has actual World-Class players.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Eriksen (decent)

Not that that's saying much though, they were meant to have a World Class squad last season and they were shite.

Eriksen (decent)

Still looks like shit but with a better looking midfield. CM is the most important position on the pitch IMO so that could help the other players look better.

Back
Top Bottom