Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DMV-j7KWAAId1Wz.jpg

Lukaku has always been a prick. Do you remember last season when reporters asked him about the race for the Golden Boot and his opinion on Harry Kane? His response was something to the effect of "I only follow the players that I think I can still learn something from."
"I only score goals against crap teams when we're 3-0 up and the game is already won"

Corrected it for you

Lukaku has always been a prick. Do you remember last season when reporters asked him about the race for the Golden Boot and his opinion on Harry Kane? His response was something to the effect of "I only follow the players that I think I can still learn something from."
I think he ws talking next about things like dabs, pretentious goal celebrations and image as opposed to football. Otherwise he’d be improving.
He could learn a lot from Kane.
That’s why he loves Pogba. They bounce off each other’s cuntiness.

Manure fans are asking why they didn't buy Sanchez insteada Lindelof.
They played against him in the Europa cup final but Mourinho knows what he's doing.....

Back
Top Bottom