Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cringefeast just gone up a notch..............

:avbshock:

2a1c3ad6-d594-11e7-93d7-6d6fc14be448_image_hires_173837.jpg

Sadly for us and mercenary that the fcuking bloke is (not that he shouldn't be) United just bought a quality player.

The hardest thing for the no doubt salivating Mourinho will be how to keep all his attacking talent happy.

Rashford and Martial will recognise Mourinho cares zip about player development but again he does not need to care in truth.

The state of football I think I shall call it.

Sadly for us and mercenary that the fcuking bloke is (not that he shouldn't be) United just bought a quality player.

The hardest thing for the no doubt salivating Mourinho will be how to keep all his attacking talent happy.

Rashford and Martial will recognise Mourinho cares zip about player development but again he does not need to care in truth.

The state of football I think I shall call it.

What have Martial, Lingaard and Rashford done to deserve to play for united? Sanchez is a proper world class player. the other 3 are fairly talented.

Time for proportional caps on salary. Each club could pay a maximum which is X times that of the least paid pro player in the squad.

Or what I like is the model, where each club has a limit of the total wages they can spend, based on income, and they can split this the way they want to. Either sign a couple of top earners and fill up the squad with youth players etc. or sign a squad full of mid earners. Of course those clubs with a high income can afford to spend a greater total, but there's got to be some kind of capping, otherwise this is just going to get ridiculous.

The scum got fisted by United. That’s the important thing. I thought there were no transfers to United after RVP? They’ve lost their one world class player & replaced him with a bloke who really hasn’t lit up the premier league. He may come good there, but it’s by no means guaranteed. I think he’s going to flop there as well.
I’m just hoping they do get Aubameyang too because he sounds like one toxic loose cannon. The bloke could be the answer to all our prayers if he plays up like he’s prone to.

I remember once Kompany on MOTD saying that ever since he was a young boy he wanted to be on MOTD. And lineker couldn;t resist asking how and why would he be watching that in Belgium. It's like they can't fight the urge to say that cliche

He's basically the new Robbie Keane...

Arty B, bit harsh, if you grow up on the island of Ireland and have more than a passing interest in football it's basically Man Yoo, or Liverpool. I am just going to leave the Rangers (Now trading as SevCo / NewCo*) / Celtic thing alone.

I think Robbie really did have thing for Liverpool (Please don't prove me wrong and burst my respect for him.

* Think I got away with my slight bias,,,

Back
Top Bottom