Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roy Keane as manager would certainly ensure that he had their attention!

I'd have been all for it... Would just lead to a similar Maureen-esque shit-fest... Does anyone think Pogba would suffer Keane barking at him all the time... He just about got away with it with Ireland cos, comparatively, you're talking cloggers who'll look up to such a figure and buy into the national dynamic. Modern top-flight players won't tolerate it....

Give it 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure we will find something. And we need to as we face United on the 13th of January.

They can turn on the style, but Bailly, Lindelof and Smalling are still shit. If you can withstand the pressure from their attack they can be exploited because their defence is pony.

Yesterday was just Cardiff. With players given license to attack at will. They won’t be able to sustain that.

Roy Keane:
"Manchester United players "got away with murder" and behaved "shamefully" towards sacked manager Jose Mourinho
Players who turn up overweight, do not train properly and are not producing...
Players are quick to hide behind social media, their cars and their girlfriend's dog, the whole lot."

Man Utd: Roy Keane says players 'got away with murder'
Got to love the mad cunt. And he's right. That's why I've advocated the complete and prompt abandonment of the weak in our system.

They are taking it too far now with the kids versions of reality TVshows.
Project Runway
Chopped
Masterchef

Just turned on the TV and now there’s a kid doing Man U press conference.

Football manager?

Manchester United wants Allegri

tuttosport-8.jpg

Ferguson is great but what a fcuking joke.

If a club that size has to allegedly see him join their new caretaker manager on the training pitch.

Next they will have the guy who nearly died last we forget joining Solskjaer in the dugout.

Utterly pathetic. Big club actions my fcuking backside.

After 20 Premier League games 30% of Man Utd's goals have been scored under Solsjaker. He's been in charge for just 3 games!

At least we have another team that could potentially halt Liverpool for us.

I can't help it, but I feel a little bit too much malice towards Mourinho and his anti-football when seeing the same players that he frequently said wasn't good enough for the title actually play good football a couple of games. Hopefully we still can keep them behind us. Wouldn't mind them passing Chelsea and Woolwich though.

Back
Top Bottom