Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sun29.jpg

Fucking dicks.

The thing is, all clubs have their angry mob, you only have to go on twitter to read the vitriol towards levy, which doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence that the same thing wouldn’t happen to him if some people knew his home address.

Fucking dicks.

The thing is, all clubs have their angry mob, you only have to go on twitter to read the vitriol towards levy, which doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence that the same thing wouldn’t happen to him if some people knew his home address.

I don’t think it would happen. If you wanted to know his address you could easily find it. Our proper fanbase isn’t really like that in my experience.

Sol got some abuse but not people at his house in the middle of the night.

They really are a strange bunch up in Manchester.

I don’t think it would happen. If you wanted to know his address you could easily find it. Our proper fanbase isn’t really like that in my experience.

Sol got some abuse but not people at his house in the middle of the night.

They really are a strange bunch up in Manchester.

You could see Liverpool fans doing it as well couldn’t you. They’d probably be worse.

Back
Top Bottom