Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took him over13 months, but finally showing some emotion and passion as a United manager.

Couldn’t believe it when he shook Matic hand and gave him a pat on the head after needlessly getting himself sent off with a cynical foul when they were still in with a shout with 15 minutes to

Should have kicked his arse

Estate= summer
Polpo = nickname Pogba

Maybe Pogba in the summer ( Juventus)
tuttosport1.jpg

Doesn’t look too impressive. Although I’m biased again him anyway, I’ve never bought into the whole “baby faced” good guy stick that’s pushed in the press about him, to me he’s always come across rather fake
He comes across as a very friendly and good person until you pay close attention to him; in that regard he is very similar to Gary Lineker.

Well, the crayon writer Ashton no doubt spreading his influence and insider knowledge and has his new employers going for his old employer.

No-doubt driving the blatant tapping-up-by-media job over Grealish too.

The window's literally just shut; stop fucking with Villa and get on with the rest of yer season, you scummy bastards!

Back
Top Bottom