Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched the whole thing a couple of days ago. Room of cunts.
I don't know who the wee goblin on the right is but he reeks of Chelsea.

So they’ve got a Newcastle fan (the host) a Liverpool fan, a gooner, a Manc and a Chelsea fan to watch Man Utd v Tottenham game? Couldn’t they find one Spurs fan and get rid of that Chavski prick

Saw Flav on it talking sense, which must have been weird for everyone else. I think that Geordie fella seems alright (from the very little I've seen of him), but I know of that Hugh Wizzy gooner cunt and he's got an absolutely unbearable voice.
There was a video of him on the gooners thread and he got the piss ripped right out of him.

So they’ve got a Newcastle fan (the host) a Liverpool fan, a gooner, a Manc and a Chelsea fan to watch Man Utd v Tottenham game? Couldn’t they find one Spurs fan and get rid of that Chavski prick
Thats pretty much what sky have. Except the Newcastle, gooner and chav woukd be Liverpool.

People talking about the "Ibrahimovic impact"...

They simply forget that Cavani was never a similar player to Ibrahimovic - in style and in quality. During the Uruguayan best period - 26, 27, 28 year-old -, due to his energy and physicality, he could be as effective as Ibra (when they were together at PSG, for example). However, Ibra could still make a huge difference for any team - and league - at the age of 33, while Cavani can only be a useful goalscorer at the current stage of his career - an "improved Giroud"; he won´t fix a dysfunctional team.

Ole´s still at the wheel and United will finish the season outside top 4.

Last edited:
Got to admit, I'm pretty pleasantly surprised that Ole is getting so much cover from the media so far. I expected the knives to be out for him after Sunday's thrashing but it seems like they're pointing more blame at the board and saying Ole hasn't been backed.

Pretty hilarious that the framing is, "well Ole wanted Sancho and the board didn't deliver on his target." As if it's some sort of genius stroke by Ole to identify one of the best young players in the world and demand he be brought in.

They're turning a blind eye to the fact that the leaky, 200 million transfer fee defense isn't his responsibility, or that he brought in two of those players.

Like I said though, I'm happy they're not going after Ole because it's hilarious what a bad coach he is.

A great framing I heard for it, and one of the few critical narratives I've heard is, ask every premier league team if they would swap their manager for Ole. How many would actually do it? It's hard to come up with more than a couple who might. And this is the guy in charge of United!

It's amazing.

I hope Poch tell this clusterfuck of a club to rightly fuck off.
It's hilarious to see the reactions following our trashing at theirs and I sincerly hope they
are done as a top club for a long long time. Their fanbase entitlement and media bias is amplifying the toxic to unreached new levels. Just have a look here for amusement.
Come on Ole, please set up your 4-2-3-1 for the rest of the season with your high line and I can't wait for you to get proper spanked hard by PSG, Leipzig and even West Bromwich.

If Poch goes there he will build a team around Henderson, AWB, Telles, Maguire, McTominey, Fernandes, Martial Greenwood and Rashford. That's a decent foundation and he will look to buy a centre back and centre midfielder
Poch would start Fred over Pogba next to McTominay and it would solve half the problems right there. Purchase Rice from West Ham next window, add a CB and some depth at RB/LB and they'd be rolling.

Let's hope they stay dumb and keep Ole.

Got to admit, I'm pretty pleasantly surprised that Ole is getting so much cover from the media so far. I expected the knives to be out for him after Sunday's thrashing but it seems like they're pointing more blame at the board and saying Ole hasn't been backed.

Pretty hilarious that the framing is, "well Ole wanted Sancho and the board didn't deliver on his target." As if it's some sort of genius stroke by Ole to identify one of the best young players in the world and demand he be brought in.

They're turning a blind eye to the fact that the leaky, 200 million transfer fee defense isn't his responsibility, or that he brought in two of those players.

Like I said though, I'm happy they're not going after Ole because it's hilarious what a bad coach he is.

A great framing I heard for it, and one of the few critical narratives I've heard is, ask every premier league team if they would swap their manager for Ole. How many would actually do it? It's hard to come up with more than a couple who might. And this is the guy in charge of United!

It's amazing.
Neither he or Lampard would get a job at almost any other Premier League club (probably a couple desperate for a name), nor any decent sized club on the continent. They both have spent hundreds of millions of pounds but somehow it's not their fault.

At least when Liverpool opened up the pocketbook/sold Coutinho, Klopp delivered. Pep spent a ton but won a ton with City. It's unbelievable the cover OGS and Frank have.

LMFAO what a club. Joke. 99 percent of their fans don't live in Manchester, fine, I don't live in London anymore either, but the illiterate and unprofessional reply by a MUTd rep in that mail.... Christ, United will never be a great team again.

Can you imagine the big corporate clubs like Woolwich, City or Chelsea replying like that?

So man utd got all the shit parts of being a disconnected mega corporation and none of the benefits since they're still run like a lemonade stand where the customers are mocked if they question the service..

:mourfacepalm:

Apparently Ole gave the board a list of players he wanted/needed before the window (Sancho, Grealish and either Upamecano or Ake) according to ESPN. He got none of them.

Poch should be wary about going to United considering how picky he is reported to be about transfers.

Back
Top Bottom