Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter has actually gone insane with United fans coming out of the woodwork since last night.

I'd forgotten how much I hated those plastic cunts too.

If we win our games against Fulham and Sheff United which we should do lets be honest - no excuses permitted. and thenLiverpool and United play out a draw the league will look like this;

Man Utd 37
Spurs 35
Liverpool 34

With all three sides having played the same number of games.

Other sides can also get in amongst this like Leicester and Everton and aren't to be ruled out, but these 2 sides are the main threat for me.

What we really don't want to happen is United to beat Liverpool, that could put them on a roll that will be hard to stop, particularly with the Penalty assistance they receive.

If we win our games against Fulham and Sheff United which we should do lets be honest - no excuses permitted. and thenLiverpool and United play out a draw the league will look like this;

Man Utd 37
Spurs 35
Liverpool 34

With all three sides having played the same number of games.

Other sides can also get in amongst this like Leicester and Everton and aren't to be ruled out, but these 2 sides are the main threat for me.

What we really don't want to happen is United to beat Liverpool, that could put them on a roll that will be hard to stop, particularly with the Penalty assistance they receive.
Don't forget to mention Manchester City. They need to play 3 matches to have the same number of games. It would put them on the top with 38 points if they manage to win every single one.

In this case the table could look like this:

Man City 38
Man Utd 37
Spurs 35
Liverpool 34

Liverpool could beat Man Utd. too...
Beating Liverpool at home after Sheffield Utd. could get us here, assuming City and United win their 19th game.

Also possible:

Man City 41
Man Utd 39
Spurs 38
Liverpool 36

As I said, the title race just began :D

Don't forget to mention Manchester City. They need to play 3 matches to have the same number of games. It would put them on the top with 38 points if they manage to win every single one.

In this case the table could look like this:

Man City 38
Man Utd 37
Spurs 35
Liverpool 34

Liverpool could beat Man Utd. too...
Beating Liverpool at home after Sheffield Utd. could get us here, assuming City and United win their 19th game.

Also possible:

Man City 41
Man Utd 39
Spurs 38
Liverpool 36

As I said, the title race just began :D
good point, City should be in the convo

sun16.jpg

I keep waiting for a pundit to point out that Bruno does not show up in big games but they never do. 2 penalty goals and 1 assist in games against the big 6 since he arrived. Considering he is the only option for United to create something, him struggling is the reason they struggle in big games.

I keep waiting for a pundit to point out that Bruno does not show up in big games but they never do. 2 penalty goals and 1 assist in games against the big 6 since he arrived. Considering he is the only option for United to create something, him struggling is the reason they struggle in big games.
If we had him in that No.10 role instead of Ndombele, we'd possibly be top of the league IMO.

Their record against good teams in poor. They are beating the teams they should, though. If we did the same we'd be top of the league.

Back
Top Bottom