Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their record against good teams in poor. They are beating the teams they should, though. If we did the same we'd be top of the league.
True but the way they are beating teams is not sustainable. You can't keep winning in the final minutes or off penalties. That's why I don't see United as a real title threat. I don't consider us a real title threat at the moment either, to me it is still LFC or City.

They had a really easy schedule and took advantage in December. I will be interested to see how teams do when they are all back in Europe again.

They are playing vety well at present and look like they can score goals at will.

Confidence is high so for me they are every bit as much a threat for any competition they are in as any team.

Hopefully they hit a few unseen bumps.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

2 goals from open play in his last 13 games for Bruno Fernandes now.

We should stick Ndombele on free kicks and penalties to shove his numbers up and get some hype going.

Back
Top Bottom