Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EzcIK-fWYAQqMgu

Part of me thinks , Good on you for causing havoc. The Glaizers couldn’t give a fuck about a peaceful protest , much like politicians . Sometimes things need to be more extreme. Standing outside chanting , sitting in parks ( the financial crash ) does nothing

Millwall fans boo taking the knee. MSM 'ban them' 'deduct points'.

Man U fans, trespass, break Covid rules, inflict ABH on the police, cause game to be abandoned. MSM 'standing up for fans rights'.

Talk about double standards.

the protest is about plastic fans not getting guaranteed trophies every year, picks of best players from other teams in the league and endless promotion with the best time slots from their own tv channel sky sports. A club of cry babies.

glazers in

Let's be fair the only reason they are protesting is because they aren't dominant like they were under Ferguson

Bunch of rats
While that certainly is a factor for a portion of those protesting (I won't claim to know numbers) but let's not forget that a section of untied's support has always been apposed to the Glaziers owning them. They set up another club (FC United Of Manchester) in 2005 because of the takeover.

I compare Soljskaer let's say with Pochettino.

If he takes United to success in the Europa then for me he ranks as highly if not above.

United this season are not as good as we were at our best but like us they must win something (not that I care) to prove it to themselves.

We never did and that remains Pochettino's failure and managerial point to overcome. Soljskaer may go one better I feel.

If he takes United to success in the Europa then for me he ranks as highly if not above.

United this season are not as good as we were at our best but like us they must win something (not that I care) to prove it to themselves.

We never did and that remains Pochettino's failure and managerial point to overcome. Soljskaer may go one better I feel.
Yeah right.

Tell me, United squad cost how much compared to Spurs then?

No chance hes a better manager. Penalty decisions have gone their way, no one has offered any consistency. His squad has cost a lot of money and lets not forget the only reason theyre in EL is that the 15th team in turkey beat them comfortably costing them in the CL

Back
Top Bottom