Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3244ed418d9a1205b8fa28fa94459541.jpg
I shouldn't be, but I always am, amazed at how the media print so much bullshit. Many 'red tops' went this over the last couple of days too. What sparked it? Well, it was Spanish media "joking" on the 28th of December about him wanting to join Barca (the 28th of Dec in Spain is their 1st April (fools day).

They ask whats wrong with rashford but has he ever been as good as they made out?
He had an outstanding breakthrough season but ever since then I've never got him at all, technically I think he's gash and his decision making is even worse. One of those players that wouldn't have got an England cap were he not playing for Utd. (Jones, Young, both Neville's, Lingard, Maguire, Shaw, Heaton, Bruce, Cleverly, etc etc etc....)

Martial refused to be picked for the squad today.....

:mourpointlaugh:

Seriously though........ Some of these fucking players these days..... Absolute tossers!

Martial refused to be picked for the squad today.....

:mourpointlaugh:

Seriously though........ Some of these fucking players these days..... Absolute tossers!

Nah, fair play to him. If they don't want to play him at all then why should he watch his career go down the toilet? They seemingly don't fancy loaning him out either. He wants to play football and if the club won't facilitate that, it's his right to force his way out by any means necesssary.

Their careers are short, it would be easy for him to sit on the wage and not be assed. Sounds like United wanted him in the squad to make up the numbers despite having no intention of using him, and he told them to do one. Can't say I blame him.

Nah, fair play to him. If they don't want to play him at all then why should he watch his career go down the toilet? They seemingly don't fancy loaning him out either. He wants to play football and if the club won't facilitate that, it's his right to force his way out by any means necesssary.

Their careers are short, it would be easy for him to sit on the wage and not be assed. Sounds like United wanted him in the squad to make up the numbers despite having no intention of using him, and he told them to do one. Can't say I blame him.

What makes you say that? They had no other ST on the bench......

- Have United had any offers? I don't have a clue tbh.
- How bad does he want out? .....Enough to take a wage cut?

Not that it should matter, but it was a top flight game..... Not some ECL dross.

Never the less... Imagine if Ndombele had refused to be on the bench against Morcambe or Mura; we'd rightfully be livid! ....Let alone for a league game.

What makes you say that? They had no other ST on the bench......

- Have United had any offers? I don't have a clue tbh.
- How bad does he want out? .....Enough to take a wage cut?

Not that it should matter, but it was a top flight game..... Not some ECL dross.

Never the less... Imagine if Ndombele had refused to be on the bench against Morcambe or Mura; we'd rightfully be livid! ....Let alone for a league game.

I honestly think they'd just put Greenwood in at striker rather than bring him on. Maybe I'm wrong, but seems the player thinks they have no desire to utilise him properly.

I'd honestly be fine with it. He wants out, we want rid, let's do it. We don't have to pay him if he refuses to play either, so double as awesome. I don't wanna see uncommitted players on the pitch for us at all.

Just checked and apparently Sevilla put in a loan bid, but United want full coverage of wages and a loan fee on top, which seems OTT for a player they've barely utilised.

I honestly think they'd just put Greenwood in at striker rather than bring him on. Maybe I'm wrong, but seems the player thinks they have no desire to utilise him properly.

Reeks of previously cited attitude/ego issues to me.

I'd honestly be fine with it. He wants out, we want rid, let's do it. We don't have to pay him if he refuses to play either, so double as awesome. I don't wanna see uncommitted players on the pitch for us at all.

One big problem with this idea: Like Lingard; why on earth would the wanna loan us a player to help us finish above them?

That would be massively dumb on their part.

(Attitude aside; admittedly he fits the profile for us tho'.)

Just checked and apparently Sevilla put in a loan bid, but United want full coverage of wages and a loan fee on top, which seems OTT for a player they've barely utilised.

Obv some time big earners get subsidised but that's otherwise pretty standard, innit?

Reeks of previously cited attitude/ego issues to me.

One big problem with this idea: Like Lingard; why on earth would the wanna loan us a player to help us finish above them?

That would be massively dumb on their part.

(Attitude aside; admittedly he fits the profile for us tho'.)

Obv some time big earners get subsidised but that's otherwise pretty standard, innit?

Oh he's got an ego, no doubt. I'm not saying his conduct the entire time he's been at United has been acceptable, he's a moody fucker by all accounts.

Wasn't suggesting we sign him, more just saying that both player and club seem to want to part, so that should happen now. Same with Ndombele. If he doesn't want to play then that would be fine with me, we just don't pay him! United fans should feel the same way with Martial, it wasn't like they were using him much.

He's a pretty big earner, 200k+ p/w I think. Clubs who will be interested can't pay that, especially with whatever loan fee they want on top. So it's up to United to either accept where he's at (i.e a player they don't use much) or keep him around for zero reason.

Back
Top Bottom