Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lose to chavs this week and their in a race not to finish in the conference.
Richest club in the world.
my weekend just got a little better.

Without commenting on Ronaldo/ United.. I always find these stats utterly worthless. Would they have been playing with 10 men without Ronaldo in the squad? Would they have left McTominay take pens? Would Liverpool be dead last in the league if you subtract every Allison's save?

I really like Ten Hag's Ajax but I wasn't (still aren't) convinced how he'll be away from the Ajax environment, the players with the technical ability already pre-programmed in them. There is a genuine chance he bombs like Frank de Boer, or he could be the real deal. I guess we're about to find out.

Just never forget who the Daddy is........................
Make It So Star Trek GIF

United fans: "Glazers don't know football. They don't respect the club! The are awful and are unappreciative of our players!"

United fans when Lingard's family echos the same sentiments in regards to Lingard being the only player on a outgoing contract not to get a sending off at the final home game of the season: "Ungrateful wretch! Who does he think he is making demands of the club that made him!?"

For reference:
g218tz8kh5x81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom