Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City going to the well again to see if United is stupid enough to do it a third time (Sanchez, CRonnie). God I hope it works. Love to see this guy weigh that club down some more. Add in the extension for Bruno with a new contract for Pogba and we'd not have to worry about this club for another 5 years.

City going to the well again to see if United is stupid enough to do it a third time (Sanchez, CRonnie). God I hope it works. Love to see this guy weigh that club down some more. Add in the extension for Bruno with a new contract for Pogba and we'd not have to worry about this club for another 5 years.

United will surely be done there, wasn't he booed off in the last game? Relationship with the fans is entirely broken.

When he returned to United, the fans genuinely thought that this was the missing piece in the jigsaw.

The slobber emojis were doing the rounds - but it has turned out to be one of the worst signings that I have ever had the privilege to laugh at.

Please extend his contract, you absolute bell ends.

I remember that Ralf Rangnick was mentioned as a possible Spurs manager last summer. Glad, that didn\t happen, although it looks as if the head-coach job at Man Utd is a poisoned chalice.

They were spoilt with Ferguson cunts can’t get there heads around the fact that they’re now being run as a business now not a football club, Ferguson was a football man he’d not allow it but hey ho there name still carries around the world so they’ve nowt to worry about on that score financially plenty mugs to bail them out.

They were spoilt with Ferguson cunts can’t get there heads around the fact that they’re now being run as a business now not a football club, Ferguson was a football man he’d not allow it but hey ho there name still carries around the world so they’ve nowt to worry about on that score financially plenty mugs to bail them out.
They're like the Dodo. Got too used to a comfortable existence without real competition for many years. With the rise of the oil clubs, and the dippers, they've lost the traits needed to be competitive.

Just saw that 3rd goal, my god that was horrific defending, they had four defenders in the box and three of them were just wandering around.

Compare that to our players against Liverpool today who looked like they would die for the shirt.

I remember that Ralf Rangnick was mentioned as a possible Spurs manager last summer. Glad, that didn\t happen, although it looks as if the head-coach job at Man Utd is a poisoned chalice.

They are fucked up and have too many egos to juggle, BUT Ragnick is fucking crap as well.

Last edited:
As much as I want to laugh at them, our aggregate this season in the league is 2-6. Ronaldo scored 4 against us and we got zero points when 3 would change the face of our season.

Over 180 minutes of football against Harry maquire we got 3 shots on target.

Fucking hell Tottenham. Why do you do this shit??

giphy.gif

Jesus just saw the goals on MOTD 😂 :roflmao:

One of the all time disgraceful performances. Reminded me of that Newcastle team with Coloccini at the back putting in 0/10 performances.

Back
Top Bottom