Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of the Liverpool players live near West Kirby, which is a reasonable upmarket area of the Wirral. Benitez lived there, as does Rush, Westerveld did too... quite a few.

Manchester isn't actually far from Liverpool at all (meaning where they live could be very similar), so there's not really much logic in the 'Manchester over Liverpool' argument

Benitez's family still live on the Wirral. I think there's a lot of logic to the 'manc / liver' argument it can take a good 2 hours to drive from 1 city to the other (I used to do it a lot).

Anyway, we digress, you seem like a pretty sound sort so don't want to waste time arguing with you.

:adebaehug:

Last edited:
Betitez's family still live on the Wirral.

I know, I mean Benitez though, not his strip club cousin..

(joking)

He used to live in the big house on the hill, wouldn't surprise me if he still owned it - why sell when you're a minted football manager

It's fair enough to expect CL status to attract interest in your club but Liverpool is a shithole and a half. It will still be hard to attract top foreign players to Merseyside because of where it is.

The top foreign players want to come and play/live in 1)London 2)Manchester. It's as simple as that because that's where the shops / lifestyles and foreign communities are.

Ha Ha
Alonso, Mascherano, Torres. 5 European Cups, worldwide following.
Nah, no fucker is gonna come here.
Dream on.

Ha Ha
Alonso, Mascherano, Torres. 5 European Cups, worldwide following.
Nah, no fucker is gonna come here.
Dream on.

didn't they all leave?

lets face it, your star man is a nasty racist scum bag who missed 25 (TWENTY FIVE) games in less than 3 years for being a nasty racist scumbag.
I would rather support accrington stanley then a club that kept him on.

Bayern training hard preparing for Manchester Utd

99-290483-000002h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom