Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

iM1giCSmoazCE_zps46ec642e.gif

holy shit lol

Fair do's, the Asian looking guy with the big red United hat looks to be really enjoying himself - although people don't necessarily like tourist fans in the stadium, I'd rather see someone enjoying life and the match than being negative and taking it that seriously.

The cost of football these days, and yet there's never a shortage of people (not necessarily these) who ruin the experience for the fans and families around them. Should be a rule - leave early (for no real reason) and don't come back

The cost of football these days, and yet there's never a shortage of people (not necessarily these) who ruin the experience for the fans and families around them. Should be a rule - leave early (for no real reason) and don't come back

So many people leave early these days, the best time to beat the traffic is at the end - when the game finishes.

So many people leave early these days, the best time to beat the traffic is at the end - when the game finishes.

I mean walking out in a huff mid-match. Basically, United are going through a transitional phase where they can purge all their shit fans who were glory supporters.

I knew what you meant. Should have funnied it. Fixed

I think I just misread yours, tbh.

I used to wait until everyone had near gone from a match and then run up and steal a bit of turf/grass from the edges.

As a kid I tried to grow a piece of WHL in my garden :adegrin2:

Didn't work :dawsonmean:

Moyes has been an abject failure. I can't believe there are still apologists out there sayin to give him time.

A bad but acceptable season for united would be scraping 4th place or even 5th after at least looking like challenging for top 4. As it happens they have been upper mid table for months and could well finish below Everton (the team moyes came from who are now better than they were when he was there) and spurs, who have sacked a manager mid way through the season, appointed a complete novice (who goes on to beat united at OT) and lost their talisman in the summer.

If he survives the summer I will be shocked. I reckon klopp will be the new guy there by end of June

Back
Top Bottom