Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Looking at the coverage on Sky Sports, there is a bigger crowd at a pub Sunday league match than at Upton Park tonight.

I hope City knock another 6 past them to make it 12-0 on aggregate.

Comment

SchmoodSpur

wrong nearly always
This is so delicious. Don't worry you fascist, tin-pot, EDL loving neanderthals. You can dine on your two victories in the Championship next year when your new suitably fascist manager Paulo Di Canio fucks you up even further.

Fuck I loathe West Ham.

Comment

Register to remove

Man city beat us 6-0. The spam are shite but City beating them by loads of goals is blah. Can't blame their low turnout either, ours would be poor as well in the circumstances

Comment
If these twats go down, implode, and sink without a trace, could this be the first genuine good Karma spurs fans have had to enjoy in a while following the pikeys disgusting behavior as a fanbase?

Comment

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?
Man city beat us 6-0. The spam are shite but City beating them by loads of goals is blah. Can't blame their low turnout either, ours would be poor as well in the circumstances
what made it funny (to me, at least) was them losing 5-0 to forest in the fa cup, allerdyce claiming he was prioritising the semi, and they promptly got battered in that.

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom