Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CpB7Jk7WAAABuDQ.jpg

Look at the state of it.

It's rather shocking to see how it really looks. It's hard to understand how they could leave Boleyn Ground for that shit. Their old ground was at least a place where teams were terrified due to the fans sitting close, atmosphere and the field being narrow.

I seriously look forward to the away game at Spams this season!
It won't be nearly as intimidating.

Two games in and infighting already! Dis gonna be guuuuuddd!!
:harrysmile:

Raises an interesting point for many of us actually. We ( those in our section ) stand and always have done at the Lane. At Wembley and beyond we won't be doing that on mass unless they allow us to map out sections into the nearest area of the new stadium ( not gonna happen ) at Wembley I have both sat and stood, I'd rather stand but if there is someone behind me sitting I'd hate to be a selfish arse and stand.

Aren't adds usually based on your own cookies?...

:avbshit:
My Google searches go in some strange directions, so I can only guess how messed up my cookie list would be, but with Ad Blocker there isn't much that makes it through, and for damn sure none of that garbage is remotely relevant to my dark and twisted interests.

I love all the pictures from the deluded ones which are CLEARLY with loads of Zoom.
They are trying to convince themselves it's a good view. Even funnier with the ones that say " this is not zoomed in " when it's easy to see that it IS..

Back
Top Bottom