Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So looks like the Man U, Bin dipper London fans in my football team are putting their seats up for sale, just as they said they would (they are only interested in watching their team play there).
Cpgat4JXgAAl0xA.jpg:large

:harrysmile:

Surely it's against trading standards to show an inaccurate pic of the seating plan?

Should change it to.....

olymp.jpg

why is Steve MccLaren a linsman?

I don't know, but they've missed out a skin coloured chunk on his black and white leg.

Are DG and DS Muslims? Seems like all their PR follows the Saudi (or perhaps wider Islam) thing of purposely making mistakes in that 'only Allah is perfect' thing they do over there.

Jesus this is page after page of cunt off that puts the Fighting Cock to shame.

WestHamOnline.net - WHO The Online West Ham Community

Proper hitting them now that the old West Ham is out the window and they have a stadium unsuited for football.
That forum is known for being a bit rowdy and old school. I don't blame them the owners and chairmen are destroying the soul of the club. The woeful planning is an embarrassment. And Brady keeps saying the wrong thing at the right time. I should laugh but West Ham away won't be the same again.

I pointed out the disabled section. It's nothing but an afterthought to fill empty space that would look awful. The disabled have to sit in front of a wall with their heads peaking over the top of it, some between the top of wall and safety rail.
There is literally metre upon metre of space at pitch side, it's much easier for access ( I would think for emergency too) yet they stick them upstairs in the back row of a shallow stand. Then wonder why some find it hard to see when people stand

Back
Top Bottom