Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simple fact is its not suited for football even after we have all chipped in nearly £300m. Remember the words of Levy, that disgusting man who would have torn down that iconic "athletics" bowl and replaced it with a SOA purpose built football stadium that his club would have owned. The U.K. Can thank God we have Brady, Gold, Sullivan & wet pram.
They sold their soul to try and steal a march on Spurs and deserve the rented, shared, shambles of a compromise they have ended up with.
I do feel for the sensible spam fan though it must be heartbreaking

Cp6WhIKWAAAuMT6.jpg

Cp6WhQGWgAAkkFM.jpg

Cp6WhSVW8AAGqll.jpg

Cp6WhViXgAQMjAS.jpg

I were at the GBBF on friday. full of spammers and ruperts. all entitled cunts.

anyway..i noticed, they have the union flag on the cuff of their shirt sleeve. it truly is a pathetic club.

I heard West Ham fans were excited about some Italian striker they were signing, leaked by something Jack Sullivan found on his dad's PC...some real ITK stuff.

Turns out, Ponzi isn't even on Football Manager.

Hopefully this isn't the kind of joke you get sued for....

Goodness me, all I've heard s how shit the ref was and how they were robbed..

I've never heard fans whinge about the ref so much, they all say they would have finished top4 last season if the refs got every decision right..
They may be right that Costa should not have been on the pitch, but not one mention of how Chelsea could have had 2 penalties.
Every loss is always the refs fault according to them.. Jason Cundy hit on it after the match on talk sport. He's a cock but I'm glad someone else has noticed it.
They even have a thread about refs decisions against them on KUMB, and had one for last season as well, they take whinging and crying to a whole new level.

Get over it you Pussies, you were beyond shit and didn't have a shot on target until 77th minute.
You played the most boring brand of football seen for a while, and that's saying something.

Let's see how you get on with the Thursday/Sunday format..there's plenty for you'll to cry about there.

Yet another loan signing

Jonathan Calleri: West Ham sign Argentine striker on a season-long loan

_90755872_jonathan_calleri_afp.jpg

Jonathan Calleri scored nine goals in 12 Copa Libertadores ties for Sao Paulo
West Ham have completed the signing of Argentina striker Jonathan Calleri on a season-long loan from Uruguay's Deportivo Maldonado.

Calleri played at the Rio Olympics as Argentina went out at the group stage.

The 22-year-old spent the first six months of the year on loan with Brazilian side Sao Paulo and was top scorer in the Copa Libertadores.

He goes straight into the squad for Thursday's Europa League play-off first leg at Astra Giurgiu.

Calleri, who has also played for Boca Juniors, has scored 39 goals in 90 appearances over the past two seasons

Seriously another loan ? WTF is this all about. How can they loan so many players, I thought they were RICH & also they had rules to stop this kind of bollocks ?

What makes me wonder is how come we buy 7 players in one season and it looks like a cluster fuck of epic proportions, have Wet Spam not loaned 18 players so far this summer, does that not mean they should be in the conference by May ? Wankers

Seriously another loan ? WTF is this all about. How can they loan so many players, I thought they were RICH & also they had rules to stop this kind of bollocks ?

What makes me wonder is how come we buy 7 players in one season and it looks like a cluster fuck of epic proportions, have Wet Spam not loaned 18 players so far this summer, does that not mean they should be in the conference by May ? Wankers

Not convined that they'll have a glorious season. Important that they'll get to the groupstages in EL though...

West Ham set capacity of 57,000 at London Stadium

Karen, err Karen....Karen.... How does this stack up with your sold out season ticket allocation ? If your sold out for 60,000 where are the missing 3000 going ? Are they crowding around your single "giant" screen outside the stadium in some massive cluster cuddle singing about blowing your fucking bubbles ! Lying is not a good trait !

I'm sure you are aware that I am no fan of this lot and couldn't agree more with you that they are indeed Wankers, but, and it pains me to say this, Calleri is only their 2nd loanee.
I feel dirty for pointing this out.:pochsulk:

Interesting that their sold out ( reduced capacity ) unnamed Atheletics stadium currently has £7.50 & £10 tickets available for their match on Thursday.

Give away prices and still can't sell out a sold out stadium :paulinhobored:

The claim "we have sold 52,000 season tickets"

The truth. The capacity is 57000. 10% is away allocation ( rules I believe ) corporate is a guess...maybe another 10%...nah let's say 5%...then Newham Councils 4000 per match allocation...

57,000 - 10% ~ 5,700 ( 51,300 ) - 5 % ( 48731 ) - 4000 = 44735. So that's not 52,000 season ticket holders is it ?

The above is clearly back of the fag packet maths so anyone else want to flush it out with solid facts please do so, it's always funny to get Brady's lies in the open

Last edited:
West Ham set capacity of 57,000 at London Stadium

Karen, err Karen....Karen.... How does this stack up with your sold out season ticket allocation ? If your sold out for 60,000 where are the missing 3000 going ? Are they crowding around your single "giant" screen outside the stadium in some massive cluster cuddle singing about blowing your fucking bubbles ! Lying is not a good trait !
Technically the last few rows across the ground are so far from the pitch they cannot be considered a part of the game capacity as they're closer to Leyton Orient playing than West Ham

Back
Top Bottom