Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Idiots......Levy tried his hardest with certain players but in the end, put the club first, and got top whack.
Modric and Berbatov 30M each, and Bale 60M.

If they had half a brain at West Ham, they´d sell for 30M and re-invest.

They´re best player is 30 years old, and will devalue pretty quick, especially playing the way he is and refusing to work. They are not a big club....maybe time to wake up.

Yeah lets make a point of not selling and get relegated

Is this true then?

ohdear-2.gif

Holy shit, this is FIFA-levels of embarassing.

"I'm homesick boss, I want out.

It's not the team, it's the weather and the culture".

*moves to other English team*

Although it's wrong that a player can suddenly down tools, I can't say I blame him. He must be looking at spams transfer targets this January, a 34 year old at Sunderland, Snodgrass and a striker from Brentford and thinking what a lack of ambition the club has unless ' the next level' means the championship to their owners

No point in spam playing hardball with him, they might as well cash in and reinvest in some loan signings.......Given his age and recent form I would imagine his value is dropping on a daily basis

Anyway thanks go to spam, the club that keeps giving a daily comedy sketch in 2017

Back
Top Bottom