Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Payet does not want to play for West Ham ( who does ) but that news actually made me laugh out loud in the office ( lol ) and no fucker laughs in this hell hole.

There seems to be a social media blackout from the Club.

Normally, Gobshite Brady, Gold and Sullivan JNR are full of it on Twitter. But since the news on Golden boys departure, not one of them has piped up.. Even the newly formed @Westhamhelp has been silent.

Haha their silence is golden..

Oi West ham fans -

giphy.gif

Serious question;

If West Ham hadn't moved stadiums, would this have still happened?

I think the answer may still be yes, but the move and all the drama that has gone with it must have accelerated his petulance.

Well done again Karen, David and David.

Thanks for the laughs.

Serious question;

If West Ham hadn't moved stadiums, would this have still happened?

I think the answer may still be yes, but the move and all the drama that has gone with it must have accelerated his petulance.

Well done again Karen, David and David.

Thanks for the laughs.

Honestly not sure, results would have been better playing at home in a stadium with actual atmosphere, fans not 5 miles away and not on a much bigger pitch that favours the better footballing teams.

Had West Ham stayed at Upton Park and bought half decent players in the summer maybe Payet would have at least stayed the season.

Payet is getting on for a footballer and perhaps needs that one big move, still though just think about going from a stadium where you are worshipped to one where the crowd are miles away, must be depressing.

As a footballer why would you go to place where you aren't getting a real football experience?

Hope payet is still there after the window to cause some disruption to the squad.
Maybe might cause them to go down.

Why the fuck have they let this go public? Surely that's £5,000,000 - £10,000,000 lost straight away?

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cunts.

Because their poison pixie owners now have their scapegoat and they don't want to pay 35 million in wages to a player in his 30s , they couldn't sell this summer because they had promised the earth and they can't be seen to be desperate to cash in on their best player now , by publicly hanging Payet out to dry they can sell him and get no flak and its worked all the shit is now flowing in Payets direction, and it takes some of the focus of their poor running of the club and gives them a great excuse not to improve in the second half of the season.Payer Is the latest pawn in their PR game they successfully deflected critism away from themselves by using Sam Allardyce in a similar fashion before.

Because their poison pixie owners now have their scapegoat and they don't want to pay 35 million in wages to a player in his 30s , they couldn't sell this summer because they had promised the earth and they can't be seen to be desperate to cash in on their best player now , by publicly hanging Payet out to dry they can sell him and get no flak and its worked all the shit is now flowing in Payets direction, and it takes some of the focus of their poor running of the club and gives them a great excuse not to improve in the second half of the season.Payer Is the latest pawn in their PR game they successfully deflected critism away from themselves by using Sam Allardyce in a similar fashion before.

Very true and I agree completely, but West-ham fans should see past that and know who really is to blame.

The next home game is gonna be interesting, lets see what the reaction will be towards the dildo brothers and Karen.

It's getting very interesting now.

Love it

Only took 5 mins for the fan tv

Do they not remember how they signed him?
" He's done this before"
Yeah, lastly to OM. Your club negotiated a deal with his agent without getting permission from the selling club. You did a snide, underhand move on OM.
He made promises to them, and then told them in the summer he had agreed a massive deal with you and would not be honouring his word.

To be fair. It's utterly SHIT when a player downs tools and refuses to play. It's unprofessional and it's offensive to the fans to boot.

If it was not for Brady and her Gob I would probably feel a lot more sympathy than I do. To think that Brady and her pay masters are all well aware of this process, how it is pumped out and how it ends and will ultimately gain from this is sickening. The money, even if put back in for players, won't excuse the SHIT they bought in the summer.

While I will greatly enjoy the misery that the West Ham London FC lot are put through. I have a degree of sympathy for the West Ham United Fans.

Back
Top Bottom