Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do so called astute businessmen/women give a old. mercenary cunt like him such a huge contract on the strength of one season.
They had him on a contract that was still drying ffs.
It was stupid.

Oi West ham fans -

giphy.gif
Respect bro fucking awesome .

To be fair. It's utterly SHIT when a player downs tools and refuses to play. It's unprofessional and it's offensive to the fans to boot.

If it was not for Brady and her Gob I would probably feel a lot more sympathy than I do. To think that Brady and her pay masters are all well aware of this process, how it is pumped out and how it ends and will ultimately gain from this is sickening. The money, even if put back in for players, won't excuse the SHIT they bought in the summer.

While I will greatly enjoy the misery that the West Ham London FC lot are put through. I have a degree of sympathy for the West Ham United Fans.
No MERCY.
qOZhZTp.gif

Part 2

Slav cries "Dimi you must be mad, what happened the sweet love the fans and you had"
Against his desk he leans,
And starts a scene
as hair falls out into his glass of Jim Beams

And so.....
Castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually.

Only took 5 mins for the fan tv

To be fair this guy is taking this better than I would have. Disappointed by the lack of LOLs in this video.... well there is the part about how there is still plenty of talent at WHU even without Payet, but I just chalk that up to the denial stage of coping.

Part 3
A horrid fatFrench boy who before he was ten played stab you in the back
with his similar friends, and he built a dream
That when he grew up he would stab clubs in the back till on 100k a week

Many clubs passed and more the dream grew strong
Then West Ham turned up and he got his own song,
Their best signing ever, but something went wrong,
Surprise attack knifed them in the back Thursday night

And so castles made of sand, melts into the sea
Eventually, Like West Ham TV.

Levy should take to twitter tell the fans too "stay tuned" "don't go to bed" then offer To pay 30% of Payets wages and take him on a year long loan deal. If that fails he can claim some people are impossible to deal with !

Sound familiar ?

I'd like to see Karren Brady naked.

There, I said it.

Hopefully there's some kind of sex scandal in the offing that forces her to sell up, and the Sport print pics of her with her dinner out. :crouch:

Ahem, I mean, ha! Payet, wharra cunt! :windy:

Back
Top Bottom