Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy,who do you want to win tonight?
Whilst the obvious one is to want Woolwich to lose and the crisis to get worse,arsenalfan tv etc.
Part of me still believes it possible for the Essex boys to go down.
I hate games like this

Now you've gone and asked me the 10 million dollar question..
I've never knowingly admitted to ever wanting either to win and I think that's the way it will remain.

Its one of those games where you want both to lose.
The way I look at it is to concentrate on the one who loses and enjoy their meltdown whilst ignoring the others joy.

If we take winnng the league out of the equation, an ideal season would be us finishing above Woolwich and West Ham getting relegated, that may answer your question?

Billy,who do you want to win tonight?
Whilst the obvious one is to want Woolwich to lose and the crisis to get worse,arsenalfan tv etc.
Part of me still believes it possible for the Essex boys to go down.
I hate games like this
Why do you care about what happens to the Spammers? You're just feeding into their delusion that we are their main rivals. Personally I couldn't give a shit about Spam. Fuck 'em. They're a nothing club who haven't got a chance of achieving anything. I don't care if they're relegated or not. A loss for the scum any day of the week for me. Tired of leading Spam fans on to think that they actually matter.

Why do you care about what happens to the Spammers? You're just feeding into their delusion that we are their main rivals. Personally I couldn't give a shit about Spam. Fuck 'em. They're a nothing club who haven't got a chance of achieving anything. I don't care if they're relegated or not. A loss for the scum any day of the week for me. Tired of leading Spam fans on to think that they actually matter.
Easier said than done when you have had the experiences with their delightful fans, i have had:)
I do take your point though.

As much as I want to see West Ham get relegated I'd rather they won tonight and screwed Woolwich that little bit more.

After all, it's not like we haven't seen WH relegated in recent years is it? When was that, 2012? Whereas woolwich haven't finished outside the top four for 20 odd years.

If you lived around or worked with their fans you'd hate them as much as me.

They were insufferable last season and they only finished 7th.
I can't even begin to tell you how long we had to suffer them after they won 3-0 at WHL, I still hear about it regularly and it was 3 and half years ago.

I absolutely detest them with every bone of my body, I am completely and utterly enthralled at their demise, i've waited years for this as all I kept hearing was how wonderful their new stadium was going to be and how they were going to overtake us etc.

They are the most delusional, detestable, insufferable, rancid bunch of Shithouse Cunts i've ever come across.
If they went down it would be one of the best days ever, just like it was a few years ago.

I can't even begin to tell you how long we had to suffer them after they won 3-0 at WHL, I still hear about it regularly and it was 3 and half years ago.

I absolutely detest them with every bone of my body, I am completely and utterly enthralled at their demise, i've waited years for this as all I kept hearing was how wonderful their new stadium was going to be and how they were going to overtake us etc.

They are the most delusional, detestable, insufferable, rancid bunch of Shithouse Cunts i've ever come across.
If they went down it would be one of the best days ever, just like it was a few years ago.

Haven't heard a peep out of any of my West Ham lot since the move it's great.

All we need now is England to win the world cup with a squad including 0 West Ham Players and their demise will be complete

Something tells me you're not someone who keeps his feelings bottled up inside.

A draw would be good, it makes spam nervy about relegation and Woolwich would still have a meltdown which is par for the course.

Spam fans i know have been quiet all season, on a footballing level our clubs are poles apart but from a personal point of view I will give them loads if they get relegated, i detest their fan base, all banter until they know they can't win so it's the default position of foreskins, Jews, gas chambers et al but hey! It's the icf\ cheeky chappie cocknernee just a laugh in it? Fuck em, i am loving every minute of seeing their old ground torn down and them being gentrified into an east London Woolwich in an athletics ground which they all brought into and were so keen to mouth off about.......

5 losses on the bounce

giphy.gif

Still, at least their claim that they have the best stadium in the league will almost be true in The Championship

Cannot wait for tonight's post-match pint. They'll probably move over to some pure whiskey without ice.

They already looked very "sad" after the Hull defeat. Worth a watch.

5 losses on the bounce

giphy.gif

Still, at least their claim that they have the best stadium in the league will almost be true in The Championship
Meh. Clubs like Newcastle will always be bigger than Spam, whatever league they're in.

Gold, Sullivan and Brady have pissed away any chance of the club ever recovering a shred of the brief class they had in the sixties (did you know they won the world cup? ;)).

Meh. Clubs like Newcastle will always be bigger than Spam, whatever league they're in.

Gold, Sullivan and Brady have pissed away any chance of the club ever recovering a shred of the brief class they had in the sixties (did you know they won the world cup? ;)).

Did they? That is quite the achievement, their fans should mention it more.

I really think they could go down. Swansea deserve some credit for tonight, they got their tactics right against us and worked hard. As long as the disappointment of tonight doesn't get to them they will stay up. They play West Ham on the weekend. Hull and Palace ought to stay up. West Ham have been in self destruct all year, and their manager probably thinks he will get sacked even if he keeps them up so why try that hard?

The big one is this weekend's game. If Swansea can get at least a draw they will finish above West Ham and we could be the ones to send them down. That would be glorious.

if they stay up its those 3 awful 1-0's v Hull Burnely and Sunderlnad back in December. They were utter shite in all 3, 2 were soft pens, and got played off the park by Hull.

It would be so great to have them go down at the Frankenstein Trampoline Circus.

if they stay up its those 3 awful 1-0's v Hull Burnely and Sunderlnad back in December. They were utter shite in all 3, 2 were soft pens, and got played off the park by Hull.

It would be so great to have them go down at the Frankenstein Trampoline Circus.

Frankenstein Trampoline Circus? :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom