Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The food board is quite impressive although it's Arsenals, like the fact she is fawning over another team though. I can't for the life of me figure out how she thought that tweet was appropriate.

LOL.... Cheddar & Pineapple on a stick over at the Pikey Bowl.

LOL.... Cheddar & Pineapple on a stick over at the Pikey Bowl.

hedgehog-jpg.7930

#theWestHamWay

For any normal person, this is of course inappropriate but we are not dealing with any normal person.
This is the most egotistical, attention seeking, own trumpet blowing, bag of human puke to ever walk the earth.

The woman is vile, if she was anything to do with my club i'd boycott the club until she vanished.
Her recent attempt to have a pop at Harry Kane just to get onside with the West ham fans proves what a clueless waste of air she is.
As many of her own fans have pointed out - She is an embarrassment to football and the human race.

I've got nothing against women in football at all it's just her that has no place in the game.
SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy

"bag of human puke"

b7VPolZ.gif

"Our fitness is terrible."

Yep, and so are your players, your stadium, your owners, your fans...

They're there for the taking! Why oh why do we have to wait another month to play them?

tenor.gif

The food board is quite impressive although it's Arsenals, like the fact she is fawning over another team though. I can't for the life of me figure out how she thought that tweet was appropriate.
Gee, I wonder why The Guardian and others are so lenient on them...
:llorishuh:

If they go down it could be a long time before they come back. They're lumbered with that stadium for the next 100 years and crowds could really plummet in the championship. They could dip below 10k for some games, especially if they struggle. I can easily see them going into administration, dropping down the leagues and because they're tied to that lease, it's not an attractive investment so no one would be interested in buying the club. I think what will happen is that disenfranchised fans will set up a new club and they'll work their way through the leagues.

[QUOTE="NW1Spur, post: 1196248, member: 958 I think what will happen is that disenfranchised fans will set up a new club and they'll work their way through the leagues.[/QUOTE]

Never thought about this, but of course the situation would be perfectly set up for it:

Moving from "spiritual home"
into soulless bowl;
awful home match days
awful home form - one decent performance/result all season, Palace 3-0
moving out of the borough;
total disconnect with the board

If I was faced with all that I would probably only go to away matches.

Their home form is atrocious - in 15th, 2 above relegation spots, and sinking. Below them in that, Hull/Palace/Swans, all with new managers and all have improved. Teams stay up alot of the time beause of some decent home form. Spam's is awful.

Bilic looks and sounds like dead man walking. No tactical nous, the players must know it, he's probably lost the dressing room. We all know what happens then.

If they lose again tomorrow at home to Swansea, I think the board will beg Brooking to manage the last few games to keep them up. If he says no, odds on relegation.

Back
Top Bottom