Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their survival hinges on this weekend's game against Swansea in my view. Lose that and they will go down. If they manage to win it then they'll unfortunately survive. Would be very funny to see them go down the first year in the new athletics stadium.

Their survival hinges on this weekend's game against Swansea in my view. Lose that and they will go down. If they manage to win it then they'll unfortunately survive. Would be very funny to see them go down the first year in the new athletics stadium.
They're five points ahead of Swansea with equal games played. Even if Palace win and they lose they won't drop into the relegation zone, so not quite sure of your thinking here.

They're five points ahead of Swansea with equal games played. Even if Palace win and they lose they won't drop into the relegation zone, so not quite sure of your thinking here.

Well obviously they won't be technically down, still out of the relegation zone, but if they lose this they will have lost SIX in a row which is hard to turn around at this time of the season and their manager is already under pressure. Either West Ham or Swansea will go down in my view. Palace and Hull are too good. So it's a massive game. I thought Swansea were decent when we played them, they had a game plan, they worked hard, they have some quality players, I think if they can beat West Ham they will win more games than them in the remaining games.

Well obviously they won't be technically down, still out of the relegation zone, but if they lose this they will have lost SIX in a row which is hard to turn around at this time of the season and their manager is already under pressure. Either West Ham or Swansea will go down in my view. Palace and Hull are too good. So it's a massive game. I thought Swansea were decent when we played them, they had a game plan, they worked hard, they have some quality players, I think if they can beat West Ham they will win more games than them in the remaining games.
I guess it all depends on whether or not it clicks for Spam at any point. They do have some tough games ahead. But it's not just about Swansea's form as Hull and Palace are both below them, who also have to play each other and Hull have yet to face City and us, while Palace have a really daunting fixture list consisting of us, City, United, Dippers, Leicester and the scum. I think Spam might just scrape it and if Swansea pull out of the relegation zone, it will be Palace that sink into it.

I guess it all depends on whether or not it clicks for Spam at any point. They do have some tough games ahead. But it's not just about Swansea's form as Hull and Palace are both below them, who also have to play each other and Hull have yet to face City and us, while Palace have a really daunting fixture list consisting of us, City, United, Dippers, Leicester and the scum. I think Spam might just scrape it and if Swansea pull out of the relegation zone, it will be Palace that sink into it.

If Palace go down that should help if Poch wants Zaha.

ddin't realise hull and palace have to play each other. That could obviously be important. I generally think both will be safe come the end but it's hard to predict. Palaces fixtures are very tough though, I agree, they're certainly in danger. Big Fat Sam has never been relegated though, has he? I know that doesn't mean he won't be but still...
I wouldn't be surprised if WH got at least a draw tomorrow, I just hope they dont!

I look at the managers at this stage of the season.

Palace - Allardyce, been there before, and he has a very decent squad. He'll be able to motivate them.
Hull - Silva, got them playing really good stuff. I hope theyre safe by that final game v us.
Swans - Clement, has turned it around from BB, but a few injuries have messed with them the last few games.
Spam - Bilic, looks like a little lost boy, I think he's lost the dressing room.

Hull and Palace will overtke them. Down to Swansea then.

If Swansea win at Wet Spam tomorrow, then they are in serious shit. So serious that they might fire Bilic, although dont know what their plan B will be. Brooking till end of season? Redknapp ditto? Both would be better than Bilic.

Their best chances of points are tomorrow, adn then away at Sunderland. If they dont get more than 2 from those, thats it imo.

If he stays, I think he's taking them down.

Some of them still don't get it, on KUMB, one poster is suggesting they dig down so that the stands can become closer to the pitch. Man city converted the emptyhad to a football ground.

Will someone get it through to the denser ones that spam don't own the stadium, they rent it, they can not change anything, they don't bloody own it. Spam don't have a stadium.

Honestly this thread is a scream. If West ham do go down it should be retired to the classics and start again.

Lady Brady how the fuck did that clueless shit for brains get entitled. Is there a random ballot.
well, you know how, at the bullingdon club, Cameron had to stick his cock in a pig's mouth..turns out it wasnt the porcine variety

Some of them still don't get it, on KUMB, one poster is suggesting they dig down so that the stands can become closer to the pitch. Man city converted the emptyhad to a football ground.

Will someone get it through to the denser ones that spam don't own the stadium, they rent it, they can not change anything, they don't bloody own it. Spam don't have a stadium.
Couple I know last week were trying to tell me that they were going to buy it! Laughed my tits off. IF they did come up with the £770M it would cost to buy it, they would still need to spend a further £300M to dig down and convert it. On top of their existing £70M debt it's hard to think this ever becoming reality. Sad, sad fucks.

i have no sympathy for the clueless cunts, they pretty much all bought into it.
on the subject of which..does anyone think greaves 357 cunty chops was one of them? all he did was big them up over the no soul bowl. yes since it was obvious they were even more tin pot after he went there, he disappeared from view (unless he's pegged it, of course)

i have no sympathy for the clueless cunts, they pretty much all bought into it.
on the subject of which..does anyone think greaves 357 cunty chops was one of them? all he did was big them up over the no soul bowl. yes since it was obvious they were even more tin pot after he went there, he disappeared from view (unless he's pegged it, of course)

I think with Greaves it was more about perspective or lack of, he was old and knew us from our glory 60's days, even after we where nearly always the number 2 club after Woolwich then comes along a Russian crook who spent some of his billions on his Chelsea toy.

I think greaves confused the new West Ham move with a similar change and was panicking about West Ham overtaking us. That the new stadium would give them untold riches and Messi would come along, thing is Newcastle and Villa have big stadiums and got relegated, it guarantees nothing.

If West Ham got bought by Russian crook Mark 2 would I be worried, yes but the Daves and Brady are not multi billionaires in need of a play thing, they are shysters looking to make a quick buck and that's what Greaves got wrong.

Couple I know last week were trying to tell me that they were going to buy it! Laughed my tits off. IF they did come up with the £770M it would cost to buy it, they would still need to spend a further £300M to dig down and convert it. On top of their existing £70M debt it's hard to think this ever becoming reality. Sad, sad fucks.

I know a couple of idiot West Ham fans that think that the location of the stadium makes them a real catch for wealthy investors and it's a matter of time , I'd probably agree if over 700 million hadn't already been spent on the athletics stadium and the running track wasn't legally binded to the stadium for 100 years, basically if they'd have done what Levy bid to do and knocked it over and rebuilt it , the fact is no serious investor will go near it with the stadium in it's current form so it would need rebuilding , it would be impossible to get that stadium on the cheap for at least 20 years there would be far too much public outcry , an investor would have to pay over the odds to buy a not fit for purpose stadium and then pay 100s of millions knocking it over and building a new one and thats if they could get round the legalities of removing the track thus making the West Ham project impossible to invest in. they're fucked
:dembelefingers:

This is why I thought the only winners from this would be the spam owners and their bank balances.
It was such a cheap move, trying to get the club to the next level , all on the cheap with no infrastructure in place to support it. So despite the sale of Upton park and no overheads at the Vodaphone arena they have seen their only class player sold, brought in a past it centre half and a forward who was not cutting it at hull city, hardly next level, unless that level is down.

Everything about spam is cheap, tacky and cringeworthy, from their fan base to the way they conduct themselves in transfer dealings. The only thing they did right was fooling media outlets like sky into what a great stadium they have but sky are hardly likely to question this as West ham form part of the package they have paid a lot of money to sell on. I bet the whole stadium move will suddenly get brought up should spam end up with championship football next season....

Back
Top Bottom