Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You were also two goals up at the New Library, what was the score then? Face it you are nowhere near as big as them. How many times have you beaten them this century. When I was young Spurs were the richest club in the country but they have not been at the top table for over 50 years. That's why most people I come across in Tottenham support Woolwich. Since when has finishing 4th been a sign of a big club?

Shit club and shit deluded fans.
You may think that, but we've consistently finished above West Ham for over 10 years. There are certainly many deluded Spurs fans; but none so deluded to think that our team has won the bloody World Cup hahhahaa

You were also two goals up at the New Library, what was the score then? Face it you are nowhere near as big as them. How many times have you beaten them this century. When I was young Spurs were the richest club in the country but they have not been at the top table for over 50 years. That's why most people I come across in Tottenham support Woolwich. Since when has finishing 4th been a sign of a big club?

So you're a Woolwich fan now?

Very very few Spurs fans think we're a "big" club. We're certainly bigger than you and currently probably better than Woolwich. As for delusion? Only one of the two of us claims to have won the World Cup

Another fan trying to justify something in order to allow peace and tranquillity to aid a sleepless night.

In the end, we care less about everyone else than you lot care about anything to do with Tottenham.

Obsessed.

Chelsea. West Ham.

Woolwich less so, they just can't work out who they are and when in doubt, use us to clarify their identity. At least, I guess, West Ham have some consistency with their hate.

Honestly, West Ham United are on par with Fulham in terms of rivalry for me. Aside from their detestable cunts (the majority of them) but I don't hate them as much as one or two others. I celebrated the Brooking goal in the cup final.

Also - worth noting, what the fuck is all this 'we're bigger than you, you're not bigger than them' bollocks? So a club, a supporter of a club, languishing in the 3rd tier or 4th tier of the league is less of a fan because his club is 'shit'? So what if Woolwich are more successful. What you want us to do, break down and cry? What moronic crap.

We are Tottenham, I'm completely comfortable with that reality. Everything that has happened to us in the past, the misery and the glory, is just about fine with me and I wouldn't change a thing.

I love my club. Seems you lot hate us more than you love your own.

Peace.

x

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

Another fan trying to justify something in order to allow peace and tranquillity to aid a sleepless night.

In the end, we care less about everyone else than you lot care about anything to do with Tottenham.

Obsessed.

Chelsea. West Ham.

Woolwich less so, they just can't work out who they are and when in doubt, use us to clarify their identity. At least, I guess, West Ham have some consistency with their hate.

Honestly, West Ham United are on par with Fulham in terms of rivalry for me. Aside from their detestable cunts (the majority of them) but I don't hate them as much as one or two others. I celebrated the Brooking goal in the cup final.

Also - worth noting, what the fuck is all this 'we're bigger than you, you're not bigger than them' bollocks? So a club, a supporter of a club, languishing in the 3rd tier or 4th tier of the league is less of a fan because his club is 'shit'? So what if Woolwich are more successful. What you want us to do, break down and cry? What moronic crap.

We are Tottenham, I'm completely comfortable with that reality. Everything that has happened to us in the past, the misery and the glory, is just about fine with me and I wouldn't change a thing.

I love my club. Seems you lot hate us more than you love your own.

Peace.

x
or, TL;DR - SUCK A DICK

We don't care about West Ham. That's why there are five pages of replies all shouting it loudly how much you all don't give a flying one.

As Shakespeare once said: "Methinks the lady doth protest too much".

My theory is that Spurs as a club are so vastly inferior to their nearest rivals whom they idiotically refer to as Woolwich, that they have to pick on their nearest rival after that, in the fashion of the play ground bully.

LOL

Arsen*l are from Woolwich. We're merely highlighting their history for them as they so quickly want to forget it/are so ashamed of it.

As for you lot, you're just any other team we play. It's your obsession with us that makes it marginally more interesting. What was it you sang when you won the playoff final 'Tottenham, we're coming for you?'

"Shit club and shit deluded fans"

Go on then, I'll bite just for you, you trollsy troll.

"You'll never quality for Europe"

Qualify for Europe.

"You'll never break into the top four"

Break into the top four.

"You'll never get past the qualifying round of the CL"

Get past qualifying round.

"You'll never get out of the group stage of the CL"

Finish top of group, reach Q-F's.

"You'll fall apart again and drop back to mid-table where you belong"

Finished top four a second time, retained consistency with competitiveness at top tier of the Prem.

"We're coming to get ya Tottenham"

Spurs 4th in the league, West Ham United, I don't know, I haven't bothered to look.

During this time, WH have been relegated. Which is what they do. Yo-yo. You want delusion? Actual delusion? If you beat us on Monday, it's an upset and not evidence you are better than us which appears to be the default reaction you give. Though, bless, that's because it's all you have in life. Beating Tottenham. That defines you more than anything, because let's face the facts...England didn't really beat Germany for the World Cup. Officials fucked up.

x

They're deluded because much like Chelsea they think we should hate them more than anyone else. Had this argument with WH supporters before. It's like they're transfixed on Spurs. Like challenged puppy dry humping your leg.

It's all about the NLD.

It is. And I suspect that is where the envy lies. They wish we gave a damn about our game with them, in the way we do about the NLD, they want to be part of the passion and excitement of the NLD rather than just be another London club that we play.

All you have to do to get a reaction from spurs fans is to point out they aint that big a club like les Arses, and they are not that successful. I have done this today and feel quite guilty now, as it's too fucking easy. I will go elsewhere now. I just want to point out before I go that of all the fans in London Spurs really are the ones that hate West Ham most, and they really do care about the rivalry which they try to be blasé about. You hate us as evidenced by this thread, be honest with yourselves and get over it.

Thank you for the entertainment.

All you have to do to get a reaction from spurs fans is to point out they aint that big a club like les Arses, and they are not that successful. I have done this today and feel quite guilty now, as it's too fucking easy. I will go elsewhere now. I just want to point out before I go that of all the fans in London Spurs really are the ones that hate West Ham most, and they really do care about the rivalry which they try to be blasé about. You hate us as evidenced by this thread, be honest with yourselves and get over it.

This qualifies as a reaction to you? Geez, you're pathetic.

That is just it, we don't hate you because of rivalry, we don't hate you because of anything more than the fact you are deluded enough to believe you are some sort rival. It is just laughable. We hate the fact that you think you are something when in fact you are not.
I feel the same about QPR. No rivalry, just a hatred that they think they are some kind of rival just because of coming from London, they too think they are a big club when they are just small time charlies....just like you.
I don't give a shit about your results, I pay attention to those twice a year, and not even every year at that.
Jog on.

That is just it, we don't hate you because of rivalry, we don't hate you because of anything more than the fact you are deluded enough to believe you are some sort rival. It is just laughable. We hate the fact that you think you are something when in fact you are not.
I feel the same about QPR. No rivalry, just a hatred that they think they are some kind of rival just because of coming from London, they too think they are a big club when they are just small time charlies....just like you.
I don't give a shit about your results, I pay attention to those twice a year, and not even every year at that.
Jog on.
QED

Back
Top Bottom