Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still don’t think they will go down, I mean I really want them to, but just have a feeling they scrape it :mourfacepalm:

I actually believe it depends on the Southampton game. If they lose that they are gone in my opinion, if they win then they will possibly have enough to stay up.
They have Man City and Liverpool away, then the biggest game of their season.

I mean, id rather Champions League football next season.

But hey, maybe that's just me wanting the success of our club over the downfall of another.
I bet you think your shit don't stink.
How about we win all our games and fuck west ham doing us any favours

source.gif

They need to win 5 out of their last 13. Take out the next two and that becomes 5 out of 11 against

Southampton,
Woolwich,
Wolves,
Us,
Chelsea,
Newcastle,
Burnley,
Norwich,
Watford,
Man Utd,
Villa.

Hmmmmmm.

Love how Allardyce is their god now.... They were the first team to drop Big Sam on grounds of style of football and (aside from lucking out on Payet's form for a season) they've been in this state ever since.

Inject me! :ledley:

Allardyce is a dodgy old git but a genius at getting the best out of crap. They thought they where to good for him, turns out he was too good for them. Bet he is loving retirement seeing the dildos fuck up.

Allardyce is a dodgy old git but a genius at getting the best out of crap. They thought they where to good for him, turns out he was too good for them. Bet he is loving retirement seeing the dildos fuck up.

I think peeps often forget how good his Bolton team were at their peak (i.e. what he can do with a little quality to blend in with his tactics). Obviously he has (rightfully or otherwise) been typecast since, but I'm still curious where he'd have taken England.

I think peeps often forget how good his Bolton team were at their peak (i.e. what he can do with a little quality to blend in with his tactics). Obviously he has (rightfully or otherwise) been typecast since, but I'm still curious where he'd have taken England.

His record speaks for itself. If we where shit and in trouble he’d be the first we’d call like Redknapp of yesteryear. West Ham choose Moyes laughably, he still may get lucky and get them out but you know big Sam would 100% save their arse.

He is a more thoughtful Redknapp, good manager, bit of a dodgy geezer.

His record speaks for itself. If we where shit and in trouble he’d be the first we’d call like Redknapp of yesteryear. West Ham choose Moyes laughably, he still may get lucky and get them out but you know big Sam would 100% save their arse.

He is a more thoughtful Redknapp, good manager, bit of a dodgy geezer.

Pretty sure he'd turn WH down flat if/when approached..... He's not-so-subtly hinted as much on several occasions.

Same with Harry Redknapp. If only someone had told him Trevor Brooking was always going to veto any chance of him getting the England job and maybe we’d have finished in the top 3 that season.

Redknapp and Allardyce seem like the types that can create a team spirit quickly, which is what you need in international football. If you have enough talented players and a manager that can lift spirits you can go a long way.

Same with Harry Redknapp. If only someone had told him Trevor Brooking was always going to veto any chance of him getting the England job and maybe we’d have finished in the top 3 that season.

Redknapp and Allardyce seem like the types that can create a team spirit quickly, which is what you need in international football. If you have enough talented players and a manager that can lift spirits you can go a long way.

I think Rio said that Redknapp made him feel like a million dollars or something when at West Ham. Certainly something to be said for positivity, but it has to be natural, can’t imagine Moyes making anyone feel amazing.

Plus they'd pioneered the tactic of kicking Woolwich out of it.

I think Rio said that Redknapp made him feel like a million dollars or something when at West Ham. Certainly something to be said for positivity, but it has to be natural, can’t imagine Moyes making anyone feel amazing.

At international level (unless you’re a master tactician), a likeable motivator is worth their weight in gold. I could definitely imagine Harry creating a positive atmosphere in the England squad. Capello not so much.

Back
Top Bottom