Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kumb.jpg

You’d have to develop a sense of humour if you were unfortunate enough to support that mob

IF we beat Norwich in the FA Cup, our game with West Ham will need to be re-scheduled.

It has just occurred to me that when the fixture is re-scheduled we could quite possibly relegate them at our place..

Their remaining fixtures include them facing Liverpool, City, United, Chelscum, Woolwich, Wolves & The Mighty Spurs...

Please let this happen football gods :mourbringit:

:avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray::avbpray:

An oldie but still golden. And relevant.

“Fans need to be realistic,” the Scot told Soccer on Sunday. “I had a similar situation with Sunderland and we got relegated, so why would it be any different this time? I’ve proven that I can’t turn something like this around. The fans, the board, the players. Everyone needs to get their heads out of their cockney arses and realise that we’re going down. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure it doesn’t happen, but it definitely still will.”
“Nervous breakdown?” added the former Everton manager. “I won’t deny that I’m in the middle of one, but that’s not my focus. My job now is to buy Fellaini in January. That’s my one idea. And if that doesn’t work, I’ll be advising the board to torch the whole club for the insurance money. I’m more than prepared to roll up my sleeves, douse the stadium in petrol and light a match.”

An oldie but still golden. And relevant.

“Fans need to be realistic,” the Scot told Soccer on Sunday. “I had a similar situation with Sunderland and we got relegated, so why would it be any different this time? I’ve proven that I can’t turn something like this around. The fans, the board, the players. Everyone needs to get their heads out of their cockney arses and realise that we’re going down. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure it doesn’t happen, but it definitely still will.”
“Nervous breakdown?” added the former Everton manager. “I won’t deny that I’m in the middle of one, but that’s not my focus. My job now is to buy Fellaini in January. That’s my one idea. And if that doesn’t work, I’ll be advising the board to torch the whole club for the insurance money. I’m more than prepared to roll up my sleeves, douse the stadium in petrol and light a match.”
And he ended saying ' un, dos, tres'

Back
Top Bottom