Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If West Ham do go down this year (which I really, really hope they do...), they are likely to struggle to come back. I think two factors might be fatal for the club:

1. Players leaving to play at a higher level (like Bowen).
2. Relegation linked pay cuts in their contracts and want to leave for more cash.

Those two factors could become a cycle, feeding off each other and getting worse. The playing squad could be decimated. Given their financial situation and the parachute payments they will get, I think they have 2 years to come back up or potentially face going down again as FFP will force their spending to be low.

I used to laugh at them, I actually feel a bit sorry for them now. They have no home, a team with too many mercenaries and a board who, aside from being utter dildoes are crooked and lie to the fans. As much as love to see them lose, they could literally go into free fall like Man City did at the end of the 1990’s.
Da fuqs Bowen??

In solidarity with Manchester City,West ham will also not play Champions League football for the next two years...

OGC.890c06a5732c541f1cfd7fbe72df7128

There worth a fortune if there mint & boxed now mrs p!..ive got a fair few thanks to my father in law .
Definitely not mint or in their box, doubt he kept any of them - we're talking 50 years ago, when toys were made to be played with. I try to go to the Bethnal Green Children's Museum now and again, and it makes me smile when I see some of the toys I played with classed as museum pieces!

Back
Top Bottom