Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact that this lot lost again and they're still in the relegation zone makes me feel better about tonight.

Looking forward to them getting battered by the dippers as well.

Looking at their remaining schedule, they may struggle to break 30 points let alone 40.

Also, the last 4 games for West Ham:
@ Norwich
v. Watford
@ Man United
v. Aston Villa

Can you imagine if West Ham-Villa is a relegation decider between the two on the last day? The scenes when West Ham blow it at the Olympic and get relegated.

:harrylol:

Looking at their remaining schedule, they may struggle to break 30 points let alone 40.

Also, the last 4 games for West Ham:
@ Norwich
v. Watford
@ Man United
v. Aston Villa

Can you imagine if West Ham-Villa is a relegation decider between the two on the last day? The scenes when West Ham blow it at the Olympic and get relegated.

:harrylol:
Could you imagine us wanting them to not lose if we need them to get a result against yanited

with the possibility it could keep them up

My brain might actually bleed from that stress

On other occasions they've had an individual player to lift them, Tevez was phenomenal, Arnoutovic upped it and had fight and held it together for a few months, who's gonna step up now?

Haller is ot interested would rather get relegated so he can leave easy and cheap, it's all down to this Bowen kid and maybe Antonio

Could you imagine us wanting them to not lose if we need them to get a result against yanited

with the possibility it could keep them up

My brain might actually bleed from that stress

Real question is, would you take more pleasure in us taking top 4 and them surviving, or us finishing 5th and West Ham going down... I know exactly which one I'd prefer and it wouldn't help old Danny boys balance sheet!

Back
Top Bottom