Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And sweat they will..

W.png

Villa fixtures next6

City - home
Leicester - away
Chelsea - home
Newcastle - away
Wolves - home
Liverpool - away

So Newcastle and wolves probably having a big say in this relegation battle.

Oh yes, this tool 'calls em like he sees em'...

Re: ⚽ Liverpool v West Ham United:Match thread (24/02)
Post by Graza » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:03 am

Crouchend_Hammer wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:46 pm
Tbf Graza, you think the whole world is against West ham in one massive conspiracy!
I can't remember a match where you haven't dissected every decision!
I call em like I see em. It's not paranoia if they're actually out to get you.

And TBF I often sit there and say that was never a free kick when we get tenuous decisions, I just don't often remember them after the game

It was much closer to an impartial refereeing performance than anyone could have expected but he gave just 4 fouls against them and 10 against us along with 3 bookings to us and 0 to them. Given that there should have been a minimum of 2 yellows for them for diving, at least one for breaking up play, Fornals was booked for his first "foul" and Rice was booked for kicking the ball away when I see it done to us a dozen times a game and haven't seen an opposition player booked for it yet this season...

From KUMB

No fans should blame themselves.
You might not now remember the PR onslaught that we faced. Being made to feel that we HAD to move.
Spurs sticking their nose in (that's a whole other story) made many of us want it, just to stop them.
And why wouldn't we have believed the owners, what with them being 'West Ham fans'?

:levylol:

So it is all Levy's fault??

From KUMB

No fans should blame themselves.
You might not now remember the PR onslaught that we faced. Being made to feel that we HAD to move.
Spurs sticking their nose in (that's a whole other story) made many of us want it, just to stop them.
And why wouldn't we have believed the owners, what with them being 'West Ham fans'?

:levylol:

So it is all Levy's fault??

Honestly.... How pathetic!

'We'll be sticking it to Spurs'... Literally all that crossed their petty little minds.

"And why wouldn't we have believed the owners, what with them being 'West Ham fans'? "

Reason 1: Brighton fans warned them over and over.....

Back
Top Bottom