Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck that I'll happily lose to Bournemouth if it relegates those cunts and sends them into the abyss.

Extremely slippery slope, that.

I have no desired to become a bitter, petty mess like that lot..... Us thriving (as best we can) is the best salt we can administer.... Same as the Goons.

We ain’t gonna be doing that for a while though.
We have a season or two minimum in midtable ahead of us.

That's a prediction; not a fact.... Besides I said "best we can"..... I have no desire to roll around in their shit with them regardless of how much I dislike them (which is a lot).

Vermin will survive this season as they are the better of a sorry three or four squads that doesn’t involve Norwich who are dead already. I can’t see them relegated after Chelsea’s FAILURE to stick the boot in.

If only COVID19 could strike them down! 🤔

West Ham confident of no punishment for defaulting on Haller fee payment

West Ham are confident they will not face any punishment after Eintracht Frankfurt complained to Fifa about the Premier League club defaulting on a £5.4m payment for Sébastien Haller.

West Ham made Haller their record signing when buying the striker for £45m last summer, with 75% of the fee paid up front, but an investigation is in motion after they missed a 15 May deadline to pay the latest instalment. The club could face sanctions from Fifa after Frankfurt lodged a complaint with world football’s governing body.

Must be the new stadium payments doing in their finances. :kanehand:

West Ham confident of no punishment for defaulting on Haller fee payment

West Ham are confident they will not face any punishment after Eintracht Frankfurt complained to Fifa about the Premier League club defaulting on a £5.4m payment for Sébastien Haller.

West Ham made Haller their record signing when buying the striker for £45m last summer, with 75% of the fee paid up front, but an investigation is in motion after they missed a 15 May deadline to pay the latest instalment. The club could face sanctions from Fifa after Frankfurt lodged a complaint with world football’s governing body.

Must be the new stadium payments doing in their finances. :kanehand:

Greasy fuckers....

tenor.gif

Can't find the laughter.... The fuckers are gonna narrowly escape the drop again.. :(

Normal service will no doubt resume soon.

Back
Top Bottom