Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9-B88619-E-95-B7-44-F6-8-A60-8-D1017-F398-E2.jpg
He really fancied himself, saw him in The Villa, Gants Hill back in the day, the girls swarmed around him like flies around poo.

Just been with my mate a Spammer season ticket holder and he has been told to expect 30% capacity at OS by October. I said lucky you it will feel normal!

Bet they end up paying a shitload more than he's worth if he comes in though..... You know how drunk they get on name value.

He's on 130kpw+ at Utd.

No way unless they sell sideways Rice, they made huge losses last season have still got a bloated wage bill and had to spend 40 million to stay up in January, this could be the year.

No way unless they sell sideways Rice, they made huge losses last season have still got a bloated wage bill and had to spend 40 million to stay up in January, this could be the year.

:avbpray:

I meant low fee + high wages (allowing United to get rid and get him off the age bill... He cost them zero remember), but yeh I guess you have a more detailed view of WHs situ than i....

Would be good though..... 5 year deal or something mad like that... Get relegated; stuck with his wages in the champo.

Last edited:
They will still leek rumours about players they are attemping to buy...
Its that time of yer :)

Have you seen the effort with bringing the seats closer to the pitch??
All they’ve done is make the gap bigger. The ST holders I know are fuming.
They are being bombarded with begging messages to renew.

They are sinking further and further, I genuinely think they will be the first Prem club to disappear off the face of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom