Come here to laugh at West Spam

I think we have to tip the hat to them today to be honest. They could have folded completely after 25 minutes but they didn't.
They clearly had a rocket at half-time and came out with purpose in the 2nd half.

But we let them back into the game by playing like pussies in the 2nd half and giving away 3 really soft goals.

I'd be less annoyed if they weren't so crap but it's really galling when we throw away 2 points to a shite side like this.

I think we have to tip the hat to them today to be honest. They could have folded completely after 25 minutes but they didn't.

We were ruthlessly clinical with our 3 goals but the Hammers‘ general build-up play was better and more incisive. We can laugh all we want, but Moyes has done a decent job and thanks to the generosity of THFC, we’ve given them a bit of a lift and more belief.

Fattynomates

Supporter
Formerly Known As Fatty1mate
We were ruthlessly clinical with our 3 goals but the Hammers‘ general build-up play was better and more incisive. We can laugh all we want, but Moyes has done a decent job and thanks to the generosity of THFC, we’ve given them a bit of a lift and more belief.
I’m not surprised Moyes is doing a decent job though,

Bazali

😇
They clearly had a rocket at half-time and came out with purpose in the 2nd half.

But we let them back into the game by playing like pussies in the 2nd half and giving away 3 really soft goals.

I'd be less annoyed if they weren't so crap but it's really galling when we throw away 2 points to a shite side like this.
I hope Jose gave ours a rocket today!

Top Bottom