Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EhBbfHsWsAMEHoX

No matter how bad things get for us there will always be West Spam to provide some hilarity

Banter club

Karen? Where are you? Bit silent these days

Normally we have to wait for 10 games into the season for this but it has started BEFORE the season has even begun this year.. I have a funny feeling that this is going to be a bad bad year for the deluded Toss Bags from Essex.

I feel sorry for the ones that have the club in their blood, and aren't racist, sexist Neanderthals. The dildo brothers have ripped the heart out of the club and the only way supporters feel they can make their voice heard is to give it up. Don't want to laugh too loudly, as this could have been us with Sugar in charge.

I feel sorry for the ones that have the club in their blood, and aren't racist, sexist Neanderthals. The dildo brothers have ripped the heart out of the club and the only way supporters feel they can make their voice heard is to give it up. Don't want to laugh too loudly, as this could have been us with Sugar in charge.

Yeah, I feel sorry for them as well.:mourhandlaugh:.Unlike you Mrs P, I’m laughing extremely loud.
Put the shoe on the other foot, would they feel sorry for us?

They have been in a mess for years but to me, this seems to be the worst mess they have ever been in.. Fans kicking off before a ball is kicked, the club captain slating the owners on social media, the list is endless.
If they were to sell Rice next week, the meltdown would end any meltdown ever seen. There would be riots..
Trust me, they are in a proper 2 & 8 right now and it could still get worse.

I don't they were highly complicit in selling their soul and 98% of that fan base would happily of changed their name to Olympic West Ham when they thought they were getting one over on the world and loudly reminded everyone what a force they were going to be in football, I for one would be delighted to see their suffering continue all the way to the conference, pride comes before a fall.

I don't they were highly complicit in selling their soul and 98% of that fan base would happily of changed their name to Olympic West Ham when they thought they were getting one over on the world and loudly reminded everyone what a force they were going to be in football, I for one would be delighted to see their suffering continue all the way to the conference, pride comes before a fall.

I had all that crap first hand from a fella I was at Uni with..... We used to travel together and he'd just bang on about it constantly.... 2 fav topics: a) Getting one over on us for Stratford and b) crying about Gerrard in the FACup final.

This a such a great Monday :)

I heard a great story today but it was a friend of a friend kind of thing so not believing it just yet.
Brady went to the training ground to explain the Diagana sale, Moyes wouldn't allow her in their tactics room. So she told him he would be sacked.. Sounds plausible but only gossip. I've put out a few feelers but i'm calling bullshit..

Back
Top Bottom