Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard a great story today but it was a friend of a friend kind of thing so not believing it just yet.
Brady went to the training ground to explain the Diagana sale, Moyes wouldn't allow her in their tactics room. So she told him he would be sacked.. Sounds plausible but only gossip. I've put out a few feelers but i'm calling bullshit..
I don't think they dare sack him at the moment to be honest.
No one else of any worth would take that job.And they need someone in charge from the off this season.

I heard a great story today but it was a friend of a friend kind of thing so not believing it just yet.
Brady went to the training ground to explain the Diagana sale, Moyes wouldn't allow her in their tactics room. So she told him he would be sacked.. Sounds plausible but only gossip. I've put out a few feelers but i'm calling bullshit..

Comedy imagery. :dawsonlol:

I am not sure what is less of threat Moyes threatening that he will leave as manager or West Ham threatening that they will sack him.

I fucking hope that's true

If its true and that kid was sold against his express wishes, he should walk. Frankly, he should never have gone back there.

But he gets no payout if he does walk...

Let's have it right he went back because he's a useless cunt that was well and truly on the scrapheap and if he wants to continue managing at a high level he'll have to accept the dildo brothers methods.

Let's have it right he went back because he's a useless cunt that was well and truly on the scrapheap and if he wants to continue managing at a high level he'll have to accept the dildo brothers methods.
I agree with every word of that.
However, after last time, he should have told them to bog off. I doubt he needs to work.

When England hero Stuart Pearce was asked what GSB were like when he was part of the training staff. He replied that he didn't know as he didn't meet them!
Couldn't happen at any other club?

I see West Ham are 9/2 to be relegated.

That's a great price, but if I bet on them to be relegated and they stay up, I'd feel it was my fault for placing that bet....and would not be able to forgive myself.

I see West Ham are 9/2 to be relegated.

That's a great price, but if I bet on them to be relegated and they stay up, I'd feel it was my fault for placing that bet....and would not be able to forgive myself.

Righteous sentiments, my friend. 👍

Yeah. Sounds a bit like fan fic but still funny.

It's a great story but I doubt it's true...there's no way they have a tactics room.

Back
Top Bottom