Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Antonio worn out today like most of the WHU players at the hour mark.

Yep they’ve got quite a few injuries now and the season is beginning to take it‘s toll. They somehow kept in the game until late into it but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them struggle for a while if they continue to get injuries. Mind you, they seem to be mainly in defence. Lose Rice or Soucek and have to replace him with Noble and things will be a lot different for them.

I have no idea, but I wonder how regularly they’ve been able to pick their first choice XI this season. They’ve had no Europe (obviously) and went out the league cup in September. So they’ve played 28 games compared to our 41 and their players may already be struggling. Let’s see how long they continue to punch above their weight.

More a heaviness of heart than pain, and a weird emptiness at the same time.
Not being able to go has me feeling more remote from the team than I have ever felt before, and it's not just the fact the football's not very good, as I've experienced that before.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but modern football has made multi millionaires of young men, who are so removed from real life and the supporters, that they feel like beings from another planet.

It is why I hear them being “bored” with training I can’t understand it. It’s not like sitting in your lounge working from 8am till 7pm waiting to do the same in an office but with a commute thrown in. Now that’s real boredom. Not running about with your mates for two hours outside then dicking about for the rest of the day.

More a heaviness of heart than pain, and a weird emptiness at the same time.
Not being able to go has me feeling more remote from the team than I have ever felt before, and it's not just the fact the football's not very good, as I've experienced that before.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but modern football has made multi millionaires of young men, who are so removed from real life and the supporters, that they feel like beings from another planet.
100% this. Most,not all mind you, just on a different planet. Leaves you wondering why you care so much when the people who get paid obscene money honestly dont seem to give a fuck. It can ruin a week losing for me so its nice to know players are bored playing soccer and training everyday and getting millions for it

Well after today we are 6 points off this lot but we are also safe in the knowledge that the spammers will explode like a cheap blow up doll (which they sell in their club shop) .
COYS CL Beckons again.

Well after today we are 6 points off this lot but we are also safe in the knowledge that the spammers will explode like a cheap blow up doll (which they sell in their club shop) .
COYS CL Beckons again.
LOL.
I'll take your word that they sell inflatable women in the club shop because I want it to be true.

EvZiSeiWgAA8zDg

Happy to eat a bit of Apple pie for now but the state of them talking about winning ugly and a 'special place to be'

Let's see how long it remains so fcuking special.

There is only so much I can take.

Last edited:
Really odd situation. They have a 36 year old ex Swansea keeper. Craig, relegated twice in three years, Dawson at CB. Bowen and Benrhama. Frank Bruno, post 31, up front and are managed by a “winner” who has never won fuck all. And overall the average age of their squad is higher than anyone else in the league. And yet the evidence is there. 5th place. Best points totals at this stage since 1986. It’s a real head scratcher. I must admit to hating their current form.

Back
Top Bottom