Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be bad news if someone buys West Ham + the Stadium. Remember all those promises that the stadium would not be flogged and would remain public….

If the info I've seen is right, he got proper Levy'd by the Dildo Bros. 4 more years left at £3k/pw.

:levylol:
1 of the years is an option for Rice but, yes, pretty amazing he is "only" on 150k a year at the moment. Good on him for rejecting the salary increase. West Ham is a cesspit.

Edit: sorry, the option is for the club. So in effect 4 years. I have looked into this. It appears he is on £60k a week now. The £3k was for the first two years of the contract.

Last edited:
1 of the years is an option for Rice but, yes, pretty amazing he is "only" on 150k a year at the moment. Good on him for rejecting the salary increase. West Ham is a cesspit.

Edit: sorry, the option is for the club. So in effect 4 years. I have looked into this. It appears he is on £60k a week now. The £3k was for the first two years of the contract.
Yeah, football salaries are incomprehensible in comparison to normal life. Most would be ecstatic to be on £3k pw. But for a footballer that plays as much as he does in the PL its gotta feel like he's playing for free.

Don't understand how he ended up signing a contract that takes him deep into the prime of his career for a pittance without solidly attainable escalators or a release clause. Is his brother his agent?

That is where is released from before ending up at spam and he's best mate is mount
Fair enough. I didn't actually want him, anyway. Prefer no one to come over from either of those clubs. Having a history tied to both makes him persona non grata in my eyes.

I only barely ever forgave Scott Parker, and in my heart of hearts I still hold it against him.

Rice exit hype starting to ramp up.....

Apparently he's refused a new deal.... Twice.
He’s got three years left and apparently they want 100m … he says it’s pricing him out of a move…. I guess next option is to go on strike no?

They played really well tonight.

I'll be interested to see how they play when the Europa kicks in.

Squad is quite small and its tough to go play in Europe on the Thursday then play say the early kick off on the Sunday. Someone like Antonio too not sure he's fit enough for 2 games a week.

Back
Top Bottom