Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else have doubts that Levy would ever do this kind of thing considering the stories of some of our lot previously being on Easyjet/Ryanair?
I doubt levy would. But Antonio is vital to the spammers recent success so it's probably in their best interest to get him back asap

Anyone else have doubts that Levy would ever do this kind of thing considering the stories of some of our lot previously being on Easyjet/Ryanair?

Chartering a plane to ensure a key player makes match day is very much different to players flying into the country for medicals etc. pre-transfer.

Didn't he do it for Adebayor once?

All our South American players got the same Private jet back after the last round of internationals.
giphy.gif

Ha-ha-ha... imagine if a Jewish broadcaster had said the *N-word? There would be fucking blood!*(*amended for you Shotgunofmichalebrow Shotgunofmichalebrow )

Carlton Cole says sorry = All OK.... fucking ignorant fuck.
I don't care what colour he is... he's a stupid fucking uneducated prick who kicked a ball for money.... at least know your fucking History you cunt.
West Ham losing to Man City is NOT the holocaust... 6 million Jews dying in WWII IS a holocaust!

The irony is, the fans of the club you once played for fucking LOVE the idea of 6 million Jews dying at the hands of Nazi Germany... (and sing and hiss about it regularly!) so you're probably preaching to the converted!

On a sidenote, the best thing about Cass Pennant, is that he confused most of the West Ham racist fanbase!

Last edited:

Ha-ha-ha... imagine if a Jewish broadcaster had said the word' Nigger'! There would be fucking blood!

I don't care what colour he is... he's a stupid fucking uneducated prick who kicked a ball for money.... at least know your fucking History you cunt.
West Ham losing to Man City is NOT the holocaust... 6 million Jews dying in WWII IS a holocaust!

The irony is, the fans of the club you once played for fucking LOVE the idea of 6 million Jews dying at the hands of Nazi Germany... (and sing and hiss about it regularly!) so you're probably preaching to the converted!

On a sidenote, the best thing about Cass Pennant, is that he confused most of the West Ham racist fanbase!
It amazes me that almost any ex-footballer can work in the media. Many of them are thick as fucking pig-shit yet continue to get jobs in the media. Cole wasn't even a top player so why the BBC think we need to hear his thoughts about anything is a mystery to me.

It amazes me that almost any ex-footballer can work in the media. Many of them are thick as fucking pig-shit yet continue to get jobs in the media. Cole wasn't even a top player so why the BBC think we need to hear his thoughts about anything is a mystery to me.
Which is why they gave him just enough rope....
stupid prick doesn't even know better!

...and Joey Barton is no better.... nasty piece of shit...
...so you see... colour knows no boundaries.... ignorant, stupid pricks are ignorant, stupid pricks ... they come in ALL colours of the rainbow!

Ha-ha-ha... imagine if a Jewish broadcaster had said the word' Nigger'! There would be fucking blood!

What if the Jewish broadcaster was black those things are not mutually exclusive. And I don't want to read the N word on this forum either 1882 1882 . So I'm asking you to asterisk it.

Mate, we were given stick by rival fans because they saw us as a massive threat! We had Woowlich absolutely shitting themselves that they thought we were going to win a title, The CL! We contributed to their meltdown, to their fans at war with each other, with their fans wanting their manager(s) sacked as they were miles off us, they even all wanted Poch to become their manager. But the stick was from rival fans because rival fans give a shit about Tottenham.

Utd wanted our players and our Manager. City wanted our players. Real Madrid wanted our players and our Manager, this all happens because we were fucking great and everyone could see this. Just as everyone wanted Ajax players, Monaco players, Dortmund players). The media wanked over us and rightly so. The annoyance is that they include the likes of Utd, Woolwich in the conversation this is done because they have the most amount of support around the world, so mention their name in any context and it drives views and clicks.

Rice IS being linked to City and Chelsea, has been for 2 seasons now. There's a reason why other players aren't being linked and that's because they clearly aren't that good individually, exactly the same as Leicester (who lost their only two good players Kante and Marhez. The was only one link with Vardy and that was from a shite Woolwich team in decline and that didn't even go through), no one is being linked to Antonio because he's 31yrs old, gets gassed after 20mins of playing, isn't that good technically and wouldn't fit into a high-pressing elite team and why he plays for Jamaica, not England.

No one gives a fuck about West Ham, just as no one gave a fuck about Leicester. 100% Moyes has them set up really, really well but they aren't a sexy team playing amazing football. They are a mid-low block team that sit in very narrow and wait to pick off the oppo if they get too high up the pitch. They aren't a Spurs (under Poch) and Liverpool under Klopp, a City under Pep, a Bayern under (insert last 4 managers), a Barca under Pep, a Redbull under Nagglesmann, an Atalanta under Gasperini, a Monaco under Jardim, Napoli under Spalletti, even a Brighton under Potter.

Of cause there's going to be articles written, they are 3rd!! Same number of points as 2nd placed Liverpool!! And they were in their usual relegation battles when Moyes took over, this is newsworthy. But I've read most articles on them and there's not a huge amount of analysis about the job Moyes is doing, because what he's doing is the same as he's always done, best demonstrated by his 10yrs at Everton and getting that team to compete for challenging for 4th place almost every season (he never quite managed it but Everton should never have been in that conversation in the first place!). He's created a functional team, hard to beat because they are compact and well-drilled, there's no magic being done here. No beautiful football is being played here.
Great post.
West Ham have relied on cheap free kicks around the box and corners for many seasons, and their football, is a heavily scripted routine. It's nearly Christmas, so the table will change massively by the end of the season, and hopefully those Hammers that are piping up all of a sudden, will crawl back into the woodwork.

Great post.
West Ham have relied on cheap free kicks around the box and corners for many seasons, and their football, is a heavily scripted routine. It's nearly Christmas, so the table will change massively by the end of the season, and hopefully those Hammers that are piping up all of a sudden, will crawl back into the woodwork.
I've tipped them (hopped for them) not to sustain this. I don't think their squad is deep enough and they are in Europe. They lost two players to injury at the weekend, will have to see if they are long term or not.

It is entirely possible for them to hit a patch of luck with injuries like Leicester did and why they managed to maintain their push but Leicester wasn't in Europe and went out of every cup competition at the 1st or 2nd time of asking that season.

Their profile of players is also one of the oldest in the league too, I'm expecting them to drop off during and after the Christmas period. We saw a similar thing happen when they had Payet, before Christmas they were winning the league and becoming a powerhouse of the European elite. They finished 7th.

I think there is more about them under Moyes, but that's only in respect of them being organised off the ball and he has them all believing in his approach which is a powerful thing in football (when we played them, apart from the 1st 10mins I thought we were the better team and we are shit low confidence team playing with no belief in a poor plan).

What if the Jewish broadcaster was black those things are not mutually exclusive. And I don't want to read the N word on this forum either 1882 1882 . So I'm asking you to asterisk it.
It's OK, i've amended it to 'N-Word'... each to their own.

I get you don't necessarily want to read the word, but we all know what the word is... I shoulda done it as 'N-word' originally, sorry for any offence caused.

But with that in mind, I don't particularly want to read that an ex-professional footballer for arguably one of the most racist clubs in the Country thought to compare a potential defeat with The Holocaust (aka: The 'H' word!) but I guess they couldn't asterisk the entire article, so we just have to read the words and choose whether to be offended or not....
To be fair, I wasn't offended as such, but instead glad that another stoopid footballer has gone on record to prove how stoopid he is! (I was gonna say given enough rope to hang himself with, but on 2nd thoughts that too could be misconstrued!!)

...and I imagine a Black, Jewish broadcaster may well have thought twice about using the 'N-word' (or maybe even the Y-word for that matter, so yes, I get your point) ...but by the same token, he/she certainly wouldn't have referred to defeat in a football match as 'a Holocaust either!'

Last edited:
It's OK, i've amended it to 'N-Word'... each to their own.

I get you don't necessarily want to read the word, but we all know what the word is... I shoulda done it as 'N-word' originally, sorry for any offence caused.

But with that in mind, I don't particularly want to read that a professional footballer for arguably one of the most racist clubs in the Country thought to compare a potential defeat with The Holocaust (aka: The 'H' word!) but I guess they couldn't asterisk the entire article, so we just have to read the words and choose whether to be offended or not....
To be fair, I wasn't offended as such, but instead glad that another stoopid footballer has gone on record to prove how stoopid he is! (I was gonna say given enough rope to hang himself with, but on 2nd thoughts that too could be misconstrued!!)

...and I imagine a Black, Jewish broadcaster may well have thought twice about using the 'N-word' (or maybe even the Y-word for that matter, so yes, I get your point) ...but by the same token, he/she certainly wouldn't have referred to defeat in a football as 'the Holocaust either!'
Yeah not exactly something that roles off the tongue and something i never heard anyone use to describe a defeat ( usually a mulling, annihilation, drubbing etc)

Back
Top Bottom