Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So according to the BBC the Spammers have lost more London derbies than anyone else.

Sadly we're only 3rd on the list behind the Chavs and Woolwich respectively for teams they've lost to.

If they treat matches against these three teams like cup finals, I guess that means they've lost more cup finals than any other club in the world then...

Last edited:
Just been looking and I think that if the spanners get past Lyon (big if), and end up facing Barcelona in the semis - the first leg matches would be between their games against Chelsea and Woolwich so...

Chelsea vs West Ham - 24 April
Barcelona/West Ham - 28th April
West Ham vs Woolwich - 1st May
Barcelona/West Ham - 5th May
Norwich vs West Ham - 7th May

:contesmile:

Just been looking and I think that if the spanners get past Lyon (big if), and end up facing Barcelona in the semis - the first leg matches would be between their games against Chelsea and Woolwich so...

Doesn't help us at all.... Want them focussed on the Arse game.

Yes, it does help us.

Think about it, delete your post, then apologise and post something sensible. They're not getting past Barcelona.

It won't because they'll be prioritising the Barca game.

I'd rather they were focussed on taking points from Arse as that ACTUALLY helps us.

Last edited:
Well it will.

giphy-downsized.gif

Let's hope Lyon knock them out then. Need them pissed off an focussed vs Chelsea and Woolwich.

That’s actually a pisser because I’d want them to beat both

Edit. I see I’m late to this party

For some reason Facebook keeps promoting to me a page called "Mark Nobles Claret and Blue Army". I've had a gander at the comments a couple of times out of interest and my god are their fans neanderthals. Racist, homophobic morons who struggle to create simple sentences

They were all laughing at a photoshopped picture of a guy in a West ham shirt urinating on the spurs shop, which is funny when you consider how many of those numpties were put to sleep on the high road this season

Back
Top Bottom