Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they’re safe.. Who would want to nick a child’s nursery rhyme about pretty bubbles?

Anyway, that’s a bit rich, they literally copy everything we do.. Have you seen the plan for the stand renovation? It’s our south stand but painted pink.
Their light show and music intro before their Europa (😂) game was taken from ours. They wear the same colour shorts as their shirts in Europe, just like we do.
COYi?? I wonder where that came from? They desperately want to be like us and are obsessed. Go on any West Ham fan twitter page and half of it will be about us..
If they or Woolwich for that matter did reach CL, I’d put my house on them singing oh what a night..

There is n other club in the league that is more obsessed with another club, than they are toward us. Funny thing is they are not even our rival, or even second rival.. Imagine being so obsessed with a club that is not even your rival😂😂

Blowing bubbles always cracks me up, it would like us singing Thomas the Tank Engine as our main tune.

The one that grates them is the "we've got" song that we sang about Dele and they sung about payment. Whilst they did sing it before us,they weren't the first to sing it.
Celtic were apparently. So I have been told anyway. That reminds me , going to ask out residential historian a question in the appropriate thread

The one that grates them is the "we've got" song that we sang about Dele and they sung about payment. Whilst they did sing it before us,they weren't the first to sing it.
Celtic were apparently. So I have been told anyway. That reminds me , going to ask out residential historian a question in the appropriate thread

Payet?

I was lead to believe Newcastle started that one?

Back
Top Bottom