Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I really see the knuckle-dragging caravan owners doing the old "10 German Bombers...." song last night? And then a few of their fans also decided to attack a couple of German radio commentators.

The Spammers really couldn't stereotype themselves any more if they tried.

Did I really see the knuckle-dragging caravan owners doing the old "10 German Bombers...." song last night? And then a few of their fans also decided to attack a couple of German radio commentators.

The Spammers really couldn't stereotype themselves any more if they tried.
Didn't someone on BBC say a few days ago that West Ham were "where they belonged" in a European semi-final?

Err, on what evidence?

That's like us saying we would be "where we belonged" in the Club World Cup (granted we would have been if the rules had been what they are now when we got to the CL Final).

Didn't someone on BBC say a few days ago that West Ham were "where they belonged" in a European semi-final?

Err, on what evidence?

That's like us saying we would be "where we belonged" in the Club World Cup (granted we would have been if the rules had been what they are now when we got to the CL Final).
West Ham have won nothing for 42 years and never even won the league cup, so how they belong in a European semi final is beyond me.
It’s a freak run that will hopefully be over next Thursday.

All season and most of last season, all I kept seeing was Mind the gap from these weirdo's.. I wonder if they realise they can't finsih above us now. (unless we lost every game and a +14 GD)

Back
Top Bottom