Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was probably posted before but what a bizarre interview. Love in for some horrible people. I mean Andy is grotesque.Totally gloss over the fact that they threatened West Ham fans as well.

Missed one

kingdom.jpg

What film is this? Assume something about the crusades?

This was probably posted before but what a bizarre interview. Love in for some horrible people. I mean Andy is grotesque.Totally gloss over the fact that they threatened West Ham fans as well.

They don’t really.
He can’t string a sentence together .
Then WHFTV bloke doesnt ask him any questions. It’s like PR stunt for the ICF.

Last edited:
"West Ham want to replace the green cover that goes over the running track with a claret one"

I think the colour of a running track is pretty much near the colour of claret on the spectrum already.
yeah. but in their half witted minds, if its not covered,due to lane markers, their "best fans in london" support will realise there is a running track and no retractable seats

(and i bet there is something in the contract insisting on a cover, as not to damage the athletics surface)

I agree it's Coe's fault. His insistence that it had to be an athletics stadium, with no plan for converting it to football
Whilst I agree with the complete and utter fuck up they made of this, I think I’m right in saying that ensuring the stadium remained fit for athletics was one of the conditions/promises made that actually ensured London won the bid for the Olympics in the first place. So he’s just been desperate to not be a bare-face liar to the IOC.

Still, think of all the fun we’d have missed out on if it had been like the City stadium and they moved into that.

Nope .... he had no part in the final negotiations .... he would probably have a case to sue for all our costs if WHU are allowed to take the actions that deemed our bid unacceptable ... but why bother ....

Contaminated soil, Legacy (just look how many past OS's are not used for athletics today) Planning .... all these issues can be fixed ... but it will cost WHU the same as it just cost us, and GSB don't have the resources or the competence to manage that .... without a new owner they're truly fecked ....:pochlol::levylol:

Thanks that's obviously your opinion but i dont think its right

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...ep-Olympic-Stadium-running-track-for-good.html

It's not like they haven't got previous........
Football: Hammers on the ropes after Blades' legal win
West Ham to make final payment to Sheffield United over Carlos Tevez
This mob are as corrupt as they come.

What beggars belief is the Tevez affair is hardly ever talked about, unless you are a Blade. West Ham and their supporters are every single year ban their fans for their part in racist chanting, fighting, smashing up coaches. And since their move to the Dildoofdoom they this has escalated not diminished. It's astonishing that they escape punishment via points deduction as clearly what has preceded has not worked.

Issue is the club's have far more financial power than the premier league for a legal battle, the tail is wagging the dog.

Agreed. Everything about that stadium is sour. Athletics events attract an average of 5000-15000 people, were not holding the olympics again for 50+ years and the worlds and commonwealth....use Manchester and Birmingham ffs why does everything need to be in London.

If it was a single corporation in charge of it they’d knock it down as you say, it’s a busted flush, a classic example of trying to please everyone and pleasing no one.

Instead, it’s a slow-motion car crash that will put our tax £ until either govt or West Ham fold....and of course the govt will cave in first. Whole thing is pathetic
the design plans were always to remove the temporary bottom half (*i think) and have a permanent 25K Athletics track. It was changed due to "legacy" but it was never designed for a larger / football crowd. The initial decision to have no football in the design (Coe said this was the only way to win the bid) and then once this decision was made to backtrack and keep both stands are the route cause. Added to the Succubus thinking they had "won" by bending over the owners in negotiations but creating so much ill will from the owners they will be cunts to them whenever possible which has a hugely negative effect on their own fans.

Back
Top Bottom