Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mick Cooper doing Mick Cooper things.
whats than then, having a mind of my own, and being articulate enough to express myself?

Give it a try, it's quite liberating
Eh?

I’m really confused. I have in no way threatened you. Or are you referring to the jovial comment about bin voting any of your future posts in this thread that aren’t laughing at West Ham? (Newsflash - can only bin vote one!).

Please refrain from using such dramatic language. Cheers butt
sorry - I didn't mean personally (ie no gutting knife) I meant the threat to foul vote me for not putting sufficient vitriol into my anti Pikey posts

west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers

whats than then, having a mind of my own, and being articulate enough to express myself?

Give it a try, it's quite liberating

sorry - I didn't mean personally (ie no gutting knife) I meant the threat to foul vote me for not putting sufficient vitriol into my anti Pikey posts

west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers

You say ‘threat’ I say jovial banter.

bye

if you want to, if it makes you happy.

Is laughing at West Ham upsetting you? you're a strange kind of fan.

Is laughing at West Ham upsetting you? you're a strange kind of fan.
nope - not at all

neither is the rampant hypocrisy to an extent, but it would be good to see us adopt a better level of showing it (schadenfreude), rather than sinking to their level.

what kind of a fan should I be, like those great fans on the Harry Winks thread, calling him all kinds of shite?

I'm comfortable with the manner in which I display my support, and rest assured, its beyond any criticism you can level at it.

Of the justifiable kind anyway.

nope - not at all

neither is the rampant hypocrisy to an extent, but it would be good to see us adopt a better level of showing it (schadenfreude), rather than sinking to their level.

what kind of a fan should I be, like those great fans on the Harry Winks thread, calling him all kinds of shite?

I'm comfortable with the manner in which I display my support, and rest assured, its beyond any criticism you can level at it.

Of the justifiable kind anyway.
Good for you, I will continue to laugh my nuts off at last nights entertainment. It's the funniest thing i've seen for a long time.

Whilst I totally agree to the reduction of corporate giveaways at the expense of fans, who's to say just because someone is sitting down that they are corporate tickets? Not everyone feels the need to call everyone a cunt and make wanker hand signals at everyone, doesn't make them corporate.
I was showing the state of the fans. Although I think someone is a cunt if they are sitting on their hands for the biggest away game of their life.

Did the prize of getting into the champions League by winning the Europa only start after we were regularly qualifying for the champions League? I feel like we focused on trying to get top 4 rather than win the Europa because it didn't qualify you back then. I might be wrong though 🤔
Yep, started the year after our first of 4 straight top 4 finishes.

English clubs always get a rough time by refs in Europe, that's all part of the learning process when you constantly play these competitions, you start to learn ways of deceiving the ref and not falling for the opponents’ tricks, we had to learn and cope with it and sorry West Ham so will you, it comes with the European experience and knowing how to play the refs to your advantage.
Really? My opinion is English reffing is a joke and Europe actually punishes tactical fouls and early yellow cards.

Ever watch an English ref do a European game? They clearly ref European games differently which tells me they are getting instruction from uefa/the FA on how to interpret the rules for each competition.

Last edited:
Really? My opinion is English reffing is a joke and Europe actually punishes tactical fouls and early yellow cards.

Ever watch an English ref do a European game? They clearly ref European games differently which tells me they are getting instruction from uefa/the FA on how to interpret the rules for each competition.

Refererring on the continent is equally as crap, if you watch Serie A and La Liga especially, it's not just English referees that are poor, it's like that everywhere...anyway my point is it's not so much of the style, it's more of the bias, refs are more likely to punish physical challenges and be lenient to more play acting and diving because it's more accepted on the continent.

Back
Top Bottom