Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hooray! At last!

I wonder if it's a coincidence that this has happened the day after the end of the season. Suppose it is.

I won't ever forget the wonderful Spurs fans booing his every touch of the ball a couple of months ago.

I wonder who his replacement will be…

GIF by West Ham United

Zouma's brief: Now Kurt, I want you to show everyone how nice and gentle you are, be polite, curtious to the press pack, but absolutely don't show anyone that you have a temper or that you could be violent when provoked.

Zouma: Hold my beer

Zouma's brief: Now Kurt, I want you to show everyone how nice and gentle you are, be polite, curtious to the press pack, but absolutely don't show anyone that you have a temper or that you could be violent when provoked.

Zouma: Hold my beer

I thought that kind of court entrance was the province of murderers? Something tells me The Cretin Zouma's a bit big for his boots.

Reflecting on a 10 year friendship with a ST (never misses a game) spammer.

WH: sign Pelogrini. ‘Best manager in the world mate. Won the title 2 years back with City.
Me : ‘one, he’s past it. Two, you do realise he won the title at City with City players.’
WH: ’Nah mate, he’s getting us CL’
Me: ‘Nah mate, he’s getting you relegated’
Score; WH 0 TH1

WH: ‘We’ve signed Anderson. he’s fucking brilliant.
TH: ’Moments player mate. he ain’t that good’
WH: 2 years later ‘Anderson is a fucking useless Cunt’
Score: WH 0 TH2

WH: ‘We’ve signed Halah. Better than Kane, this boy. golden Boot winner’
TH: ‘I don’t rate him. But if he is good, we will buy him off you’
WH: 1 season later. ‘Halah’s a useless cunt.
Score: WH 0 TH 3

WH: ’Moyes is a cunt. why do I’d we get him’
TH: ‘He’s a decent manager and a good fit for you’
Score: WH 0 TH4

WH: ‘So fucking glad we sacked Moyes’
TH: ‘That was a mistake’
Score: WH 0 TH5

WH: ‘FFS we resigned Moyes’
TH ‘He’s a decent manager and a good fit for you’
Score: WH 0 TH6

WH: ‘Rice is soo fucking good’
TH: ‘He’s your Harry Winks’
Score: WH 1 TH6

WH: ‘we’ve signed this kid from Preston. He’s fucking mustard.
TH; ‘He’s shit’
Score: WH 1 TH7

WH’ we’ve signed some cunt from Hull, fucking Hull of all places’
TH ‘Bowen is special. Wished we had bought him’
Score: WH1 TH8

WH: ‘ we’ll be CL next season’
TH ‘ Ah, bless’

and this is why I love spammers. Their whole existence is to provide amusement for yids.

Zouma The Cowardly Cat Kicker has to be protected by Grant Mitchell and his Mum as he leaves court, a guilty 'man'. Idiot.

d6ql95Z.png

Should have been given 3-6 months as well , even if it was suspended the message would have been clearer.

180 hours community service, I’d not fancy it, but it’s hardly the deterrent a sentence would have been on top.

Scum bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom