Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTAF is wrong with that man!!??!!

Jesus Christ.

Probably be hung drawn and quartered on the spot if he did that in Devon or Cornwall. Up there with killing the Queen.
Some friends and I have a group chat on twitter. And early on in the pandemic we went through Moose' twitter history and this man could literally eat tuna with everything. I've seen this man have tuna on pancakes. PANCAKES!

Surprised he didn’t go for jellied eels 🤢

sick cringe GIF

Reminds me of a homeless fellow eating canned tuna with cherries on the metro.

Warburton is a very good appointment for them
Although he's managed a few clubs by now so it might be a stepping stone/breathing space for him to get back into another manager's job. He's never managed a PL club so can't think he'd be favourite for taking over from the Moyesiah. Who looks pretty settled at Spam, bit like when he was at EFC.

Maybe he thinks he's better suited to coaching than managing, or just prefers it.

Although he's managed a few clubs by now so it might be a stepping stone/breathing space for him to get back into another manager's job. He's never managed a PL club so can't think he'd be favourite for taking over from the Moyesiah. Who looks pretty settled at Spam, bit like when he was at EFC.

Maybe he thinks he's better suited to coaching than managing, or just prefers it.

When he was at Brentford I was certain he would end up in the Prem & done a very good job at QPR but jobs in-between he didn't do well

When he was at Brentford I was certain he would end up in the Prem & done a very good job at QPR but jobs in-between he didn't do well
They were well-placed to get a double promotion up to PL when he and the owner disagreed about his approach.

Rangers he did very well for a spell, got them playing a very good type of football, promotion and unlucky not to win the Scot Sup, beating Celtic on the way, outplaying them comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom