Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Once City had seen off West Ham's early efforts they dominated possession and won with so much to spare that there were thousands of empty seats in London Stadium long before the final whistle". BBC.

FFS. They were losing by 2 goals, not 3 or 4. But still thousands fucked off well before the end.
Let's be honest though. Unless you're Spurs Liverpool, Chavs or for some reason Southampton there's little to no hope of making a comeback against City.

Not only that but you'll be watching City pass the ball around all game.

I'm feeling a wave of nostalgia wash over me, so just for old times sake I'm gonna post the greatest, most insightful article ever written on West Ham by a genius football "Journalist", he's been ahead of the curve with his analytical outlook on the game, not surpassed by anyone.

May I present to you Mr Adrian Durham...............

West Ham have the players, the fan base and a new stadium... they can be England's best team for the next 10 years | Daily Mail Online

"I’m going to make a bold prediction. West Ham will be the top team of the next decade. In England, and across Europe".

"James Tomkins may not be a stopper like Pepe, but he’s one of the most cultured ball-playing central defenders in the Premier League".

stan-laurel-oliver-hardy.gif

Article dated Dec 2014.......... There's 2 years left..... It can still happen.

Amirite? :adegrin2:

Article dated Dec 2014.......... There's 2 years left..... It can still happen.

Amirite? :adegrin2:
To be fair to him, West Ham are a lot better than they were and two seasons on the bounce for European football is very good going for them.

Sure, they aren't world beaters and aren't likely to be any time soon but they seem to be in much better shape than Man United at present.

To be fair to him, West Ham are a lot better than they were and two seasons on the bounce for European football is very good going for them.

Sure, they aren't world beaters and aren't likely to be any time soon but they seem to be in much better shape than Man United at present.

Is there a SINGLE thing a Spurs fan would swap with West Ham? I genuinely can't think of one.

Is there one?

Back
Top Bottom