Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What matters is what the kids and their parents and the kids and parents of future intakes feel about it. Do they want this fella to teach them or not? If the answer is not then West Ham has a major problem and the bloke's position is untenable. It is as simple as that.

It shouldn't have anything to do with what other people deem as appropriate free speech or not. Unfortunately, this case is being used for just that, no one is even talking about the kids and their parents, as always it's now all become what "you" think is right and wrong, what he can and can't say and how ridiculous the world has become and how it offends "you". Not once have you made any reference about the kids or their parents in this, it's all been about how you feel. What have you got to do with anything? Stop making it about you and what you feel. It should be about the kids he coaches and the impact his beliefs have on their development (whether they feel comfortable, safe, intimidated, threatened etc). The judges of this are the parents, and as I've said if they chose not to have their kids coached by him then West Ham have a massive problem, this and only this should be what matters.

Work backwards from the kids put them first and it really isn't a complicated issue at all.

That's a solid argument ... free speech is so important to so many off us that it indeed sometimes gets in the way of a single issue ...

Has anyone referenced what the kids or their parents think? All we know is that parents and kids have been coached by him for four years with no previous evidence so far coming out of racism or bias .... If those same kids and parents now feel that his position is untenable that's fair enough ...

So what I understand you to be saying is he should be left alone and that the parents and kids should make the decision ... interesting call ... you might find it leaves West Ham open to all sorts of litigation for dereliction of duty as an employer, but fuck them, let's see what the kids and parents have to say ...

Just a point you might want to consider, if you got rid of every teacher and coach who's opinions kids and parents didn't agree with, you'd have very few left ...

The club that just keeps giving ... Their owners meet with Andy and Cass to pay them off to stop last seasons protests, that was a meeting in Sullivan's own house with the ever so slightly right wing ICF, the same ICF who's website recently posted "All your left wing f***s you ain’t passing through our manor, the ICF won’t allow it don’t cross us” ... we are then told that they employ a lad who's ex-ICF a fact that with even basic due-diligence they couldn't fail to be aware off, nothing wrong with that ... however once the media get upset that this lad has attended a perfectly legal DFLA march, they suspend the guy. Now whilst there might have been a bunch of right wing thugs at that march there were zero arrests and as far as we know the West Ham lad did nothing illegal ...

Love the double-standards ... what a fucked up bunch of dildo's they are ....:pocheyes::pochrolleyes:

Last edited:
Tony Henry said they don’t want to sign anymore Africans as they cause Mayhem. Banned the signing of them as theyball had bad attitudes.

“it’s just we had problems with Sakho. When they don’t get in the first team they cause mayhem. It’s nothing against the African race at all”
These blokes have a real misunderstanding of the term racist. Tarring everyone with the same brush becuase of the actions of a few, or even one.

Put into context of a Headmaster who refused to take kids of a certain race/colour/ religion because one of them caused mayhem selling drugs, robbing or fighting before.
Nothing to do with the race/ colour/ religion at all though.

Banned for 12 month Tony Henry.

Then you have another youth coach going on a March that, in reality, is a anti Muslim group.
Wrap it up in any name you like,
Especially when one of its founding members Andy Swallow is in with Sullivan and WHUFC and is West Ham ICF.
Remember his antifa threat, all the skullduggery around being paid off that March?

Against extremism of any kind, but it’s all about Migrants,Grooimg ( by Muslims) , returning jihadists etc. ....All extremism though.
Wearing make Britain Great Again caps.
The cunt who founded them and collected as a charity and resigned under dubious circumstances (poppy appeal) around that is a Spurs fan.
What an embarrassment.

They are the same as the EDL, but undercover. A bit cleverer. Heard by not seen if you like.
They Parade a Sikh around Mr Singh as evidence of all races coming together.

His fear around Islam probably linked to his ancestry/ history in India.

The culture is ingrained in their club.

Despite the new running track popcorn eating PR image they are trying to spin to fill those empty seats with day trippers. But why would they bother with the half hour walk from the station when they can just get tickets for the library on general sale?

Imagine if we actually win the fucking league.

“Not enough clean sheets, defensive overhaul required”

“Too many games we scraped through 1-0, including that 14 game winning streak, who are we, fucking invincible gooners?”

“Need a lot more 5 or 6 nil pummellings to really be up there with the best”

What type of idiot puts that on the internet so that everyone can laugh at their expense??!!
I think it was him that posted a vlog last season or whenever they opened the dust bowl and all the inbreds were fighting amongst themselves he was just about in tears over it.....;)

That's the red card that Slobgras should have got last week for the "tackle" on Moura.

Nobull will miss matches v Burnley and Huddersfield who are in that League of 8 teams getting cut adrift at the foot of the table. 5 pts covering Spam down to H'field.

Whose the guy in the wooly hat who use to post videos of himself losing his fucking shit. Where is that guy I want to see him shaking his head not fat fuck Yanks playing at wrestling

Poch seemingly ranks West Ham rather highly amongst our antagonists (from the Guardian)
“It’s ironic because our worst enemies are West Ham and Woolwich but I love Manuel [Pellegrini] and I love Unai,” Pochettino said. “We have very good relationships although during the 90 minutes we are going to fight.”

Charming...this from a spammer...

Charming bunch. Racist & hitting old ladies. This from sKUMB

Don't know if anyone else saw this but there was a nasty incident at the back of block 104 after the 3rd Spurs goal where after a bit of an argument between an oldish couple and a bloke with I think was his son sat in front, the young ****er hit the woman in the row behind him who was old enough to be his grandmother. Hit her hard in the chest causing her to fall into the wall behind her seat ( she was in the very back row, I think near the steps between blocks 104/5 .Stewards did **** all - even when fans were pointing out who had caused the trouble, quick action from West Ham supporters prevented a bad situation from becoming much much worse. The woman's bloke looked liked he'd beat the **** out of the youngster.

I don't know what was said as I wasn't close enough ( I was sat next to the steps where 104 meets 103), but whatever it was it didn't deserve the response from the young bloke. I was disgusted.How would he have liked it if someone had done something similar to his mother or grandmother? it has no place in society and no place at WHU. Shameful that a supposedly fellow supporter would do such a thing. As one bloke shouted at him ' If i did that to my wife I could and should be nicked for domestic abuse'!

Not being of the generation who's answer to everything in life is to get your phone out and film it I haven't any photos or footage. Wish I had as it might help identify him. Hopefully someone has. All I can say is that he was about 6ft tall or maybe a bit more, dark hair and beard, wearing a distinctive 'skiing' type jacket in bold blocks of colour ( black/ red/ white). Didn't see much of the old bloke ( Dad?) but he lloked liek a heavy set bloke with cropped hair / balding and a leather coat perhaps?

Will be reporting it to the club, hopefully said ****er will be banned from the stadium for life.

Back
Top Bottom