Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-3 down in the first half.

You know what that means...

Dk5TGQbXcAE6dRD.jpg
Wait, it did?

some real nuggets of wisdom on KUM after their big win yesterday. Apparently based on current form they are 8th in the league knocking on 5th whatever that means. That's right they are a potential 5th place in a fantasy form league.
Right now they are 13th, which is the same amount of points they are off Woolwich in 5th.

I guess they follow the same fantasy which says they're a club anywhere near our level.

I wonder what crowds other clubs would have got in our situation? 33,000 v Southampton at the old WHL would not have been ridiculed. They have totally missed the point of course so desperate are they to find fault.

To be fair it wouldn't have . It was a shocking show by the fans imo. We'd be pissing ourselves if Woolwich did that.

"Is it more serious than first thought? Maybe, because when he felt the pain it was in his 'good' ankle, not the ankle where he had the surgery," said Pellegrini

Obviously, Wilshere got out of his hospital bed and thought it would be a good idea to use his good leg to take his first step, should have known better

Saw this and thought, what are they thinking their attendances are awful, why bother to increase.

West Ham have increased their home capacity to 60,000 after the London Stadium was granted a new safety certificate.

The club will now have an extra 3,000 fans in support for the home match against Brighton on 2nd January.

West Ham confirm London Stadium capacity officially increased to 60,000

Then I saw this..

WestHam.jpg

West Ham United | Attendances

Genuinely shocked their home attendances are so high.

Read this and then maybe you won't be so shocked. They also give away hundreds upon hundreds of free tickets to Stratford residents.

West Ham attendances boosted by THOUSANDS: Seven teams' REAL figures revealed

'Engineering a move' is a funny way of saying 'sold our existing stadium and started renting a non-footballing-stadium at a knock-down/possibly corrupt price'.

As I've said before, I really do hope Levy treats her with the highest level of courtesy when West Ham come to visit - she'll be fucking seething internally when she sets foot into NWHL.
She will have her iPhone out filming the toilets quicker than she can say world-class digital wrap.

Back
Top Bottom