Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City away in 3 days.....
popcorn-blank.gif

Jesus Allah Fucking Bhudda Christ.

What a pathetic shambles of a club. Orient should take their league place and if they were crazy enough to want it, the Athletics stadium too.

I am sure I am not alone in logging into this page just expecting to laugh at their cheap, nasty, state aid, leased Athletic stadium...and then you see 4 new pages....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I ain't even mad that the pikeys are doing their best yet again to destroy our coefficient points with their shambolic July starts and August Endings in Europe. Or that this result is a good thing for the small-time, chump-change, caravan enthusiasts.

They have been simply amazing, Maradona and Hoddle in Spurs shirts entertainment all throughout this summer. The Olympics have had sweet FA on west ham for great viewing (unless your a season ticket holder).

All we need now is Payet leaving on deadline day and a small (non-life threatening) stadium health and safety disaster. And did Tyrion's interview today calling Antonio the bestest wide, wing, attacking winger everest seem like damage control against a mouthy pikey sponsor?

Back
Top Bottom